Shot by Osama

I’ll start off by saying that I don’t follow Bush or his war on terror. I won’t allow him to instil a fear or Arabs lurking around every corner, waiting to detonate a bomb in my face. Yeah, terrorism is a bad thing, but Bush is only making it worse. Anyway, as I don’t fear terrorism and “evil” as a “good American” should, this is a strange dream. Also keep in mind that I had a nice dose of Salvia Divinorum about 15 minutes before going to bed.

I was in my room with some of my friends, and none other than Osama himself had broken in through the window, followed by some help. Osama and his guys wanted to tie us up and burn us to death. I struggled as much as possible, not letting him tie me up. He assumed that his machine gun, which was pointed at me, would scare me into submission. And while I was pretty scared, I would rather be killed by bullets than by fire, so I continued to struggle until he pumped a good 10 rounds into me. Or at me anyway, I never really felt any of them. I felt really weird, and there was an excruciating pain in my foot, so I assumed I’d been shot there. I wasn’t sure if I was alive, so i slowly crawled to my parents room and knocked on the door, and when they opened it I asked if I was alive. They told me that I was, so I told them I had been shot. They told me to go to sleep, and that we’d deal with it in the morning. Not long after that I woke up. The pain was still in my foot for a couple minutes after I woke up, so I was very confused and unsure of the reality of what had just happened.

Well I just thought I’d share the dream. It kicked my brain across the room with a steel-toed boot, and was just too strange to keep to myself.