Hargart's Induction Technique Log (HILD)

i will definitly try this tonight, and report back if it worked or not.

i never liked WILD (never succeded with it either)… but this sounds great :cool_laugh:

I hope it works for me

Here is what happened last night:

Went to bed at 12:30-1 am and woke up at 3:30 … that was only 2.5 hours… which wasnt enough to get into the REM stage…

Well I woke up, and I was very very tired … Almost too tired heh… I dont think I was in the REM state at that point

So I tried the Tech… (May have worked if I had tried it longer)
I did a RC 10 secs later, and it didnt work…

I cant remember what happend at that point… I might have tried the tech again, and then lost my focus, or I might have started dreaming about doing the tech (The point where I should have done a RC)… but lost focus, and slipped off into dreamworld :smile:

I guess this tech is now called HILD … someone made this name on the IRC forum, and I see that a bunch of people are gonna try it out… GL!

Please post results :smile:

here is what happend for me:

i went to sleep 1:30 am but i didn’t sleep anygood… i slept maybe after about 3:00 am and i woke up 7:30 am and then i just lie in my bed for like 1 and a half hour (tried to recall) and just being very tired(but relaxed), then in
9:00 am remembered to try this one… and i though like its never gonna work. And then after like 20 secs i did an RC and i was dreaming… hm it felt strange cuz it felt kinda like the “reality” was in my head (like in an ND… and it was the same in the LD, it was night in the LD but it was 9:00 am (it was morning and the sun was up). Anyway it was a very short LD (10 sec) BUT it was my FIRST!!!

Thank you for the tech it worked fine for me :cool_laugh:

Congrats Tz0rcelan :smile:

I also was able to get the tech to work this morning… 2 times! (well 3 but the 1st time I didnt do a RC) … And I think I have found the key… heh

Iv updated the directions on the 1st post based on my new findings.

Im so happy you were able to get it to work TzOrcelan, that means it’s not just me :smile:

Due to mu deep deep (very deep) sleeping, never get woken by an alarm, but I will try this anyways. :wink:

You should be able to do it in the morning (the period where you keep falling back to sleep, and waking up 30 mins later)

After you have woken up from one of the dreams, try to relax, and then try the tech… So if you get this, your really dont need an alarm

I tried this last night and even though i barely remember what happened, I feel as though i got somewhere with it.

I tried this last night and it was so amazing.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I felt really tired and I remembered this technique and put my hand under the pillow and moved my fingers for 30 seconds. I started to hear music so I knew I was in a dream but to make sure I liquifyed the wall.

I didnt have any time to try it this morning, I woke up once, and then it was time to get up… :sad:

Hm…This could help me because sometimes when I sleep for around 10 hours I am tired…XD…I’ll try this next time I oversleep.

i tried VILD, for couple of nights, but it didnt work :sad: Now, i will try HILD (i think we should choose diffirent name, because what stands for HILD? Hargarts Induced LD ? :happy: hm :smile: ) anyway, i will try it, looks like nice so far :tongue:

fingers induced?

I’ll try it if I manage to wake up. Sounds good - it’d be the fastest LD technique ever - “LD in 10 seconds”

Well, HILD could stand for Hand Induced Lucid Dream

Remember that they best time to do this tech is immediately after you have woken up from a dream, and still feel tired…

Pav, yes it is very short… it only takes about 7-10 secs when I do it.

This technique is looking promising for me since it seems to be aimed at deep sleepers. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and try to do MILD or WILD as I drift back off, but my brain just goes like “I’ll remember to LD ton…igh…t…ZzZzZ.” This technique should focus my awareness just enough to stay awake through sleep paralysis and into a dream. I’m going to give it a go tonight and I’ll post results tommorow. :content:

Here is what happened last night:

I didnt set an alarm, so I woke up at 7:30 am. I tried going back to sleep, but I kept waking up from 10 sec dream, and never felt tired. Finally, I had a long dream, and when I woke up, relaxed too much, and SP started. So I decided to try the tech while in SP. I started moving my fingers, and suddenly, a matrix of numbers appeared in front of me, filling my vision. (I was aware of what was going on the entire time) So then I got too excided, and woke up again.

Trancewave, the movement doesn’t keep you awake when your tired, it will make you fall asleep. If you find your self in SP, try moving your fingers, wait 10 secs (You will be in a dream at that point), and try to visualize your room.

Instead of trying to MILD/WILD at that point, just try to relax a litttle, so you get close to falling asleep, and then do this tech. There wont be any SP… You will just start dreaming about moving your fingers.

Well, the technique is a little weird, but if it works thats all that counts :happy: . I didn’t set an alarm last night, I just used the time that I awake normally to do this. I remember I was starting to get sleep paralysis and my body was going tingly. I started to lose my conciousness and I was in a dream a few minutes later. I realized I was dreaming a couple minutes into the dream, but I lost my lucidity fast.

I’m going to experiment with this a little more over the next week and see how well I can get it to work for me.

I think I accidentally did your tech tonight. I remember moving a finger and then I looked at my alarmclock and the numbers where greyish instead of red and I got lucid :cool_laugh: .
I think I was already dreaming when I moved the finger so I didn’t really do HILD, but I thought that I would post about it anyway.

Heheh, at least it reminded you to do a RC :smile:

This morning I got the tech to work, 2 times in a row!

I had just woken up from a dream, and I started doing my tech. Here is the first LD:

In the first dream, I started out laying in my bed, with my eyes closed, and laid there for about 1 min, thinking about what I should do, and then I rolled onto my side (eyes still closed) and visualised my room, and the got out of bed once I could see the room. I continued to hold my nose and breath thru it the entire LD, and I think it helped me have much more control. I started to walk down stairs, and stopped for a sec and pinched my self just to make sure it was a dream (I didnt feel it) So then I continued down the stairs, and into my kitchen. I thought to myself “Ok, I can feel that I want to go from one thing to another, I need to slow down.” I then walked back into the living room, and sat down in a chair. I then looked around the room, and I felt like I could almost pay attention to everything. Once I got bored of sitting there, I got up and walked into another room. Once I entered, I tried spinning to change the setting… but it woke me up! Im never spinning again :smile:

I instant I woke up, I did my tech again, and here is the second LD (short):

In the Second LD, I layed in bed for another min, and then I tried to get out of bed w/o visualising my room. I woke up quickly.

hm, i will try it i will try it :smile: Lol. What’s better in your opinion? To wake up after 3 h or after 6 h ? :happy:

This night, I woke up and decide to try to HILD again.
But as I am stubborn and never follow instructions, :tongue: while moving my finger, I repeated “1. I’ll have a lucid dream, 2. etc.”
After a lot of time and 2 unsuccessful RC, I began to enter in a strange state of consciousness, and I feeled my moving hand twice, as if there was a real hand with few fellings, and I couldn’t know if it was moving or not ; and a dreamed hand, which was moving.
In the same time, I began to forget a lot of things, what I projected to do if I was in a dream, forget also my “mantra” ( I realize suddenly I was thinking : I’ll have a liquid dream" instead of “a lucid dream” :confused: ), etc.
I had some HI too and I began to be too much emotive and happy when something strange happend. I tried to be more quiet.
But I couldn’t go further. My arm began to hurt a little, and a 3rd RC failed. :sad:
And all that has lasted about half an hour, so I went to sleep. I wonder how people can enter quickly in a dream. :bored: