the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

My friend has a huge amount of PreCog dreams, about 1 a night. And he remembers them when or right before they happen. A bunch of times, he’ll say about 30 seconds before the stuff happens, exactly what will happen for about 5 minutes. It’s freaky, he says he gets the stuff from the dreams. I too get PreCog dreams, and they always happen, but not very frequently do I get them.

Well, the first two got crossed off by me and my friend, we were having these long before we knew each other, and before I knew of this forum (He still doesnt know about it) And he can describe a huge amount of detail. I think it’s either 3, 4, or your mind can predict the future for a bit =P

It could only be 4 if you started the action. I can see that your friend only remembers the dream before it will happen - if, for example, he says that his brother won’t agree to fetch something, and then asks his brother to, that’s 4. If he asks somebody to fetch something and then says that they will stumble on their way back… well, that’s unreal :eek:

It looks like many here have experienced precog dreaming.
My viewpoint is that the future are predeterminatet. So the time can be compared with a “movie”.
The present time is where the “movie” play right now.
And I think that it is possible to see what happens in the “movie”, before the movie actually is played to the point.
This is also a explanation why some are able to “see” things that have happened in the past.

Well, this is only my viewpoints about it.
Any comments?

I had an interesting dream some time, I was going to new york to see WTC you know, and I have always been a fan of big buildings so one of my dreams had always been to go to the WTC. Well as I am standing in front of the buildings I suddenly hear a loud bang and I look up, there is a huge dust cloud comig out of the side of one of the towers. The next thing I remember is the buildings falling down. When I wake up one of the first things I do is to call a friend and tell him about my dream. Well anyway, take a guess on what happened about two weeks later.
BTW: I’m from Norway and have never been to NY but I have always wanted to.

Another dream I had more recently:
I dreamt I was in my bed and suddenly someone knocked on my door. Well, the door opened and my sister had a baby in her arms, it was my brother in law. After the dream I wake up and I just lie there thinking for about five minutes, then I hear a knock on my door and my sister comes in with mye little baby brother in law in her arms.

Another dream I had when I was little:
I dreamt I was going to thsi museum, and I walk over to a pool, in the pool there is a fish doing something weird that I cannot completely recall. A week or two after this dream I go on a school trip to this museum and I waølk over to the pool and I saw the fish doinig this werid thing. Then I had a strange feeling of Deja’vu and a moment later I recalled my dream.

There have been other instances when this thing has happened but my post is allready becoming long so I will stop here: The end.

Hehe, we have Clark Kent and Lana Lang on this forum :smile:

I had some little precog experiences, few years ago, but it was in ND. They all concerns phone calls. This one is the most amazing.
In my dream, I was with my friend Serge (which lives in a distant town) and we were walking around his parent’s house (which is near mine) trying to see something inside by the windows.
Then the phone rang in RL, and I woke up, sure it was Serge : it was him indeed and he asked me if I could not go and see his parents, cause he couldn’t join them by phone for three days and he became anxious.

Funny, isn’t it ? :wink:

Have anyone here had a PreCog dream?

I have had a few dreams that seemed to be precogs, but when it happened IRL it wasn’t exactly the same as in the dream. And I think it was only a coinsidence the times it happened to me.

Do you know when you’re dreaming or after you recall it, that it is a precog? It seems some of these things happen the next day, and some many years later.
I’ve had a dream and for some reason, i have a serious conviction that the events in my dream will happen. But they haven’t yet.

If your feeling is mixed with fear or anguish, it’s not a precog.
The BIG example is when you dream about the death of someone, and when you wake up, you are afraid it’s a precog dream. You can be absolutely sure it isn’t and when you analyze the dream in a Freudian way, you often find the explanation of your dream.
In a precog dream, you immediatly know it’s particular, but that really doesn’t matter.

it’s not of anything bad. i’m just standing on top of a cliff, and its autumn, colorful leaves, and the wind is blowing them off of the cliff from behind me, and someone calls my name from behind me (they’re probably 50 feet away) and i turn around and i woke up. just some random event. i’m not afraid or anything in the dream. it just happens.

I have just had a dream event come true. I know I dreamed it because it is recorded in my dream diary here.

I quote from my dream diary recalled on 30th August:

Yesterday, I came home from work and found a phone book on my doorstep. I thought this was wierd, because it had already been delivered a week or two before. I opened it and found a letter inside. I will quote from the letter:

Weird or what :eh:

Waw ! That’s weird ! And what’s is more weird is that the phone book was probably not printed when you dreamt about the error, two months ago.

It is very wierd :eek: I have had similar things happen to me in the past, but I have never had the proof before. I am at a loss to explain it. In the past I have put it down to coincidence, but it is one really big coincidence this time.

Last night I dreamt that NASA had reinstated the Space Shuttle program and I was watching the first lift off. The space shuttle blasted into the sky - but there was a problem and it turned over and crashed into the earth about 5 seconds later. All I saw was the shuttle go behind some trees and then a hugh fireball rise up. I remember somebody commenting that this was predicted to happen and I felt bad for the people that died.

I don’t claim to be psychic or anything… but I just thought that this would be a good place to document something like that. You always hear how someone predicts something - but only after the fact.

I would like to add my own experiences on precognitive dreaming. This is going to be a fairly big post… but I hope it will be worth to read! Please don’t take this post as a proof of precognitive dreaming. My advice on that is that you should just pay more attention to your dreams and experience it to believe!

My first experiences with precognitive dreaming started in 1998 when I first started keeping a dream journal(my first effort to reach lucidity).

Although not many LDs resulted from that effort I started noticing some coincidences between what I wrote in my dream diary and what happened two days later. I am just going to mention a few…

1. A teacher who I didn’t see for a long time shows up to me in a dream … in IRL I see her two days later

2. A chance encounter with my friend and his girlfriend on his Land Rover. This was more than just seeing them again and more like a three minutes conversation that happened exacty like in the dream

3. … This was the first personal evidence on the possibility that dreams were more than that…

Let’s go forward in time… one week before 9/11, two weeks before I travelled to Scotland for the first time for studying.

I had this dream where I see my parents behind a glass. I was about to travel and I wanted to exchange a few hugs with them, however I couldn’t because the glass was separating me from them. When I had this dream I thought it was highly symbolical since I was about to depart to another country. Shortly after I had this dream, my mum told me of having a dream where she couldn’t reach me because I was behind a glass… interesting coincidence.

One week later on the 9/11 the unthinkable happens… at the time I had switched on the television, the first plane had hit
the first tower of the WTC already. I saw the second plane hit the second tower live. I was shocked…
The reason I mention 9/11 is to understand why one week later (9/21) the airport staff would only allow people with tickets to go inside the airport. In that day, exactly like in the dream I saw my parents behind the glass entrance door.

Other precognitive dreams:

1. A dream about a fire in my house… A few months later in real life my mother forgot a huge pan full of oil in the cooker.
    My father saw it already on fire and used water in order to estinguish it… needless to say that the fire got bigger and the kitchen burned. It could have been worse without the fire brigade. When my father told me about the incident over the phone I remembered immediately this dream.

2. I had this dream about my mum and that she was told to have cancer. When I woke up I felt relieved to remember that she recently had done exams that had discarded that possibility. However a few months later in real life she is found to have cancer and that doctors misinterpreted her previous medical examinations.

3… other dreams regarding the death of my mother and breaking up with my gf that later become true. ( not necessarily hard to predict)

1. A dream that seems to predicts the russian school siege… ( I can post this dream if requested )

2. I had a bad dream about my antie(I rarely see her and never dream about her)… and this is what I wrote about her:
    “Antie " looks very ill but seems to be recoverable.” I just wrote this statement from the top of my head and I
    have no idea how I would know this in the dream.
    Last month when I went back to my country my father tells me that my antie has a cancer in the nose but it seems not to be very serious.

Before finishing I would like to describe a dream(not precognitive) I had in 2002. This dream was middle way between the discovery of my
mother’s cancer and her death. At the time I had no knowledge about the character/events my dream were refering to, which makes it very weird.

I had a dream about Jesus. He was going to be crucified. In the dream I felt an incredible amount of sorrow to what was
happening to him. He looked so weak and always falling down. It seemed like he was unable to carry the cross.
In the dream I help him to carry the cross. When I do this I look at him(he is in my left hand side) and cry. Also I feel
inflated with so much love and happiness that it is very hard to put it into words…

Okay… now some final statements…

A few years ago predicting the future, for me, was confined to science fiction books and movies. If someone came to me and told me what I have just described… I would have regarded them as a psychic(or psycho?!), and probably not believed.

The fact that it has happened to me, and knowing I don’t have any special psychic abilities… it leads me to believe that
precognitive dreaming is entirely normal. The only reason I got aware of it was because I started keeping a dream diary. Do you agree with me?

Anyone is able to interpret my dream about Jesus? Ever had a similar dream?

Best Regards,
Olaf

Hi Olaf ! Welcome to the forum ! :wave:
Your precog dreams are really impressive !

I don’t have a lot of precog dreams but I completely agree with you. Most of your precog dreams are made of tiny details you wouldn’t have notice if you haven’t wrote them down (for instance, the “behind the glass” dream).

Hello Olaf,

To me your experience proves that you do seem to have them. Even when people do keep a DJ just a minority of them have had so many precognitive dreams as you had.

I always have precog, especially about what will happen at school (and it does 98% of the time). I use my dream experiences to prevent a fate I don’t like, so you can change your fate a tiny bit…As far as I see.

Waw ! Could you give some examples, omega3 ? What sort of precog dreams do you have and how do you use them to “change your fate” ?