Looking for beta testers...

Who would be interested in beta-testing a new product that MIGHT induce lucid dreams and / or other interesting effects? Let me know if you are REALLY interested and are willing to really put some time into it and give some solid feedback.

Could you give us some more info on it?
Is it like the nova dreamer?
Is it a brainwave thing?

Sure, it is an audio brain entrainment product. Basically, you would using an application similar to bwgen but more advanced.

But I think beta-testers must be somewhere in America, don’t they? I mean, I wouldn’t suit.

I am looking into that now, ilana.
By the way, I am not the one conducting the beta test. I’m just a participant. I participated in a prior beta test with them a couple week ago and now they are researching a product specifically for lucid dreaming.
I just see this as a great opportunity for us to provide some constuctive feedback on a product that might benefit us all.

This sounds really interesting WattsNet.

So, this is an actual physical product?
Would this need to be returned afterwards?
How long is the beta testing?

I would love to help out if I knew how much time is required.

I just received a reply that “any country is fine…”

It is software. No returns necessary.

I’m not sure how long the the test is going to take place.

As far as time required… you will use the product a night while your sleeping, then spend about 15 - 30 minutes daily providing feedback.
If you want to get more involved, you will actually have the tools available to modify the product so you can experiment with variations.

Plus it would be good if you have a cd burner.

I’m interested, give me some info. Like a webpage or something. thanks! :help:

I’m always game.
Sign me up.

I’de lilke to beta test… I’ve pm’ed you my e-mail address… Can’t wait to see it!

I’m interested!

same here, I’m interested. :smile:

My email address if found at the “email” link at the bottom of this post, or you can PM me.

Wattsnet, please include me in beta testing (TransparentCorp’s inductor, right?!)

I’d like to be included…

Woofnpeter@yahoo.com <thats me!!!

I’m interested.

However, im going on a vacation later this summer for two weeks, would it be an issue? Or could i continue it with burned cds throughout a vacation?

Interested! Really interested.

dysamalex@yahoo.com

hi. im interested too.

sph@freemail.hu

Id Love to help! :happy:

zebastian.hedlund@gmail.com

It looks like some people are starting to get turned down. I think they might be reaching their maximum number for testers.

And by the way, you don’t have to post your email addresses. I will PM you with the information.