How to wake up after every dream?

Hello all :smile: I want to wake up after my every dream to write them down. But i can’t do this w/out alarm clock, and i dont want to use my alarm clock because i have NO recall after waking up with alarm ;(

So, what i should do? I’ve tried to repeat myself ‘I will wake up after every dream’ but it didnt work. Any tips/suggestions?

:tongue:

I’ve posted a thread there I asked for the exact same thing, check there. :smile:

So…you’re saying if you wake up you have no recall at all? Thats kinda…weird.

no with an alarm clock, i have the same problem sometimes…

tryed to repeat to myself ‘i will wake up after every dream and recall it’, but didnt work :smile: hm, maybe that’s because i tryed to MILD too after that. I will not try to have LD some time, just try to improve my recall :wink: :tongue:

if you’re lucid in every dream you’ll wake up a lot…

I was lucid in my first dream last night and involuntarily woke up just as stuff was getting interesting.

Let’s just say it took me 2 hours to go back to sleep and when I did I didn’t want to have anything near an LD for the rest of the night.

I changed my mind by mid morning though.

A few weeks ago after reading about WBTB somewhere on this messageboard so it was on my mind a lot, I kept waking up just after dreams, three nights in a row. I was telling myself I would and putting a pen and paper next to my bed.