please TRY to be serious on this one....:)

hah, I dont know what to tell ya… :smile:

yes it relaxes you, but it also tires you out. It could be this added exhaustion that is effecting your dream recall. Try doing a search there’s quite a few similar topics that might have the answer you’re looking for.

Personally i’ve never had it effect my dream recall negatively.

Do u have read aome thing from Carlos Castaneda?

I dont know why but it is a fakt that “spank the monkey” as really bad bouth fore LD’s and ND Rc…
It is bad but true…

This is completely immature and sick.

(So it’s bad before LD? I’ll Take note of that)

there have been a few topics on this allready and it isnt something that you should feel ashamed of, for some people it actually gave them lucidity others it killed it entirly, sex or solo style tends to put you to sleep afterwards anywayz, i think personal it would be harder for my self to atempt a wild or oobe afterwards, but both have actually helped my lucid dreaming later in the night… go figure :razz:i will see if i can find hte links to the other topics for you :happy:

wtf? how is it immature and sick?

it isnt bad for a ld for the majority of people, neither is sex, it can though make it ahrder to recall, as it can force you into a deeper sleep still lookin 4 links :razz:

Edit:

Here this is one of them there about 3-4 i think… [url]has anyone noticed....] this seems like a pos 1 :happy:

Argh… spelling so bad… :silent: fakt is actually spelled fact. and douth is spelled both. and fore is spelled for… :silent:

Post count uppage :silent:. I also dont know what it has effect on in your dreams.

[b][color=indigo]well actually, I’ve not thought of this recently…I think I’ve had a total lapse of memory. I know I’ve gone on before about how masturbating should be good for dream recall, and it usually has done.

But this month I’ve had REALLY bad dream recall, remembering at the most one dream a night, and a small one…and last night I did NOTHING and had LD’s a plenty. Great. I’m gonna try the “lets masturbate WILDLY for a month and then just stop” method again. hehe, sounds fine to me![/color][/b]

Good idea pist… but umm that stopping bit is it neccessary?

This forum is filled with cloest perverts! :tongue:

:devil: :hmmm: :devil:

Heh, this reminds me of this time when I was back in school, and some guy was making a reference to a certain activity he had been partaking in earlier in the day.

Anyway a girl interjects with “Oh I know all about what you guys do to wake yourselves up in the morning.”

Which was a new one to me.
I find a cup of coffee does the trick myself.

However, you know how some people have a cup of hot cocoa before going to bed, to help them get to sleep?

Well I don’t.

Hell, some nights I don’t have two cups.

Whatever, I’ve never really noticed it having an effect either way on LDs.

[color=indigo][b]Hey I’m no closet pervert

im in no closet

im just a pervert![/b][/color]

ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah :lol: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg that is soo funny and wrong. pistgurl seriously :razz:

glad I amused you ts…but it aint wrong…daaaaaamn it’s so right baby hehe anyone care to join my method testing?

I’ve been doing that method for many years,cept I never stoped :tongue:
But I hear that if you stop masturbating for long periods of time you get the not so clean dreams. :crazy:

wait a minute don’t you have to be “mature”, if you know what I mean, to masturbate, I mean you know, a six year old couldn’t do it?!

actually that isnt quite right, you do know that kids at age range of 2-4 do it a lot, it is a pleasure zone no matter the age, i am sure they have no idea why it feels good when they do it but they do, tkae a read of any childcare book and see what i mean, i wonder i f that is why they are called the naughty twos… ols school names, kids generally tend to move out of this phase at the age of 5+ as far as i am aware then back into it when the hormones start a ragin at the teens lol. Freud had a lot to say about this …sigh

There are already 2 threads about this topic :

[mod edit: [url=https://ld4all.com/forum/?masturbation and LD's]Shortcuts … / masturbation and LD’s[/url]]
[mod edit: [url=https://ld4all.com/forum/?masturbation...you heard me]The Stuff… / masturbation… you heard me[/url] ]

Why not to do the BIG Masturbation Topic ( how to do, the best positions, etc. ).
he he… Just kidding :tongue:

lol Basilus :lol:

lol the BIG topic in this case sounds too funny :rofl:

ok i’m sorry, we aren’t serious anymore as mindexplorer requested in this topic. so i’ll have to lock it now :tongue:

(no seriously, check the links in Basilus’ post).