Getting Closer

Ok well I was really into lucid dreams like a year ago, and I had around 4, but then I just stopped for some reason, I don’t know why. Well, I’m back at again and have been for a couple of days. My dream recall is back to how it used to be.(I can remember multiple dreams a night, just dont write them all down cuz I’m lazy and I write too much detail anyway) I do RC’s like at least once an hour, and I think that last night I almost remembered that I was dreaming because throughout the dream I was trying to remember to do something, and what I was so close to remembering to do was check if I was dreaming! Ugh! I was so close, I can’t wait for tonight because I know that I’m gonna get an LD soon.

Do you have any way to remember to do RC’s because I do them when I think of it…but that is like 2 or 3 times a day. Do you use an alarm or anything to remind you or is it just habit?

just a habbit, yeah I dunno I just look down at my hands a lot and then I do other RC’s

DreamsofAbraxas

Is there anything you do on a regular basis. For example you could do an RC:
=>every time you light a sig
=> every time you go to th bathroom
=> handle money
=> see a person with blond hair
=> see a red car

Anyway you get the Idea.
You want to have enough “reminders” that you are doing them 20-30 times a day.

Lucid_Adventurer

Sounds like you are making progress to me. Anyway, you have the right attitude. Keep practicing and you will succeed. Give some thought to keeping a dream journal. It is a big help !!!