Looking for beta testers...

hops on the bandwagon
Sign me up! If you can… :grin:

that’d b sick if u could sign me up, love to give it a try! thx

i’d like to do this providing i am informed of what it is i will be subjecting myself to…

i’m not highly keen on brainwave stuff really, but I mean, if I can get some info on what it is I might like to give it a try… if it’s like a nova dreamer type thing definitely… or if it has an EEG … or… well… I sent you a PM.

sign me up please,
balooganleader@hotmail.com

Sign me up to!

I’d love to beta-test and ive got almost nothing but free time!

now if i can only somehow beta test some sort of EEG related product…

i’m heavily curious about my sleep cycles.

Sign me up please :happy:

may u sign me up too??.. how long would it take?

Please, sign me up too. :tongue:

Include me too :wink:

First off, I’m not even sure if Adam, the software developer that is administrating the beta test, is accepting anymore testers at this point.
But if he gives me the word that he is, I wanted to let you know that one major factor that I’m taking into account in regards to referring people into the beta test is your current participation in this forum.
If you haven’t been active here then I can’t assume you are going to be active in the beta test forum.
I’ve already taken a gamble and referred some people that only had a few posts and the gamble did not payoff. Out of all the people that have been accepted in the test that I referred, only a handful are actively providing feedback.
Sorry to be a hardnose about this but I did promise Adam active users that would provide feedback. I plan on delivering from here on out.

I would love to participate, I’m willing to dedicate whatever time it takes to this. Please contact me if it’s not too late (i hope).

Watts, can you post/pm Adam’s e-mail/website so I can can send him my bet a resume?

damn it my hotmail got whiped clean, that includeds all the info that u sent me would it be possible to send it again plz

Edit. Thanx :happy:

If it’s not to late I’m interested, if you can get some more info to me, and tell me what kind of feedback would be required. I’m a newbie so I don’t have too many posts, but I’ve been fairly active since I’ve been a member. I’m having trouble with LDing so i’m ready to try anything.

Yeah, if you’re still taking testers, I’m in too.

I’m in! Sweet! :cool_laugh:

I would be glad to test.

Is there still a chance ???

If this doesn’t include paying for anything (cuz i can’t pay for anything when it comes to mail and subscription stuff) then i’m in for it! :content:

sign me up if there is room. Thanks