The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hi everyone!! first i was enjoying the chat, and now i joined the ld4all community!! i dream a lot, i’m aware that i dream, but i can only switch my dreams, nothing else… but it will improve i hope
great hugs 4 u all!! :smile:)

:happy: Hi Paula its me jeff we talked before.

Hope u get all out of your dreams that you want :cool:

Happy dreams Polish Dreamer!

Thank You for the warm welcome everyone.

Moogle, it is nice to be over 30. Just a reminder to me to enjoy every moment to the fullest.

Happy Dreaming to all.
PD

Hi Prairiedog, paula, Repleh and Dysamalex!

Welcome to the LD4all forum! It’s great to see your fresh and sparkling motivation of mastering the skill of LDing :happy: I hope this forum will be of great help in your quest!

Enjoy your stay :content:

Well I guess this is the place to do it, so hello everyone. I have had mulitple semi-lucid or lucid dreams in my past, one about every 3 months. I love it when they happen, but they are almost always short and are fuzzy for some reason. Anyway after doing a report on dreams I decided to learn to lucid dream and well here I am. Hello again.

Welcome to ld4all Paula and Underlies. :wiske:
It’s great to see new members joining us. :content:

waves Hiya! Name’s JetSlip. Comes from my seemingly supernatural ability to make a fake fall look real, and quick. I’m a big fan of movies and webcomics.

I’m not new to the concept of lucid dreaming, and I’ve felt it before without knowing it. I hope that this site and forum will help.

Greetings,

I just wanted to introduce myself as I may be frequenting here more often. I am from Dream Views.com as O’nus. (On the mod team there)

Hopefully we can get along nicely? :stuck_out_tongue:

~

Crap sorry, didn’t notice this introduction forum. Embarrased

The hounds will be released in 10 seconds.

:happy: Hi Kyros and O’nus i read some post of u at DV :wink:

Welcome here! :smile:
Hope u like the forum as your own and hope to see some good posts here from you!

Ppl introduce themselves here at the sticky “Hi iam new here” topic at the Gathering.

Jeff

welcome to the ld4all forum :smile:

Welcome paula, Underlies and JetSlip. It’s good to see so many people are interested in LDing.

Hi y’all,
Although I’m new to this forum, I’m allready a member of the Dutch LD4all forum for almost a year now.
I’ve been having lucid dreams since childhood and since last year I’m exploring my dreams.
Greetz Elisa

:happy: Hi Elisa welcome as always! :happy:

I’m new here! I’m often in the IRC chat rooms in #dreams in an EFnet server. That’s how I found this website. I first read an news article about lucid dreaming that was posted on https://www.disinfo.com. Since then I’ve had approximately 4 lucid dreams. Currently I’m reading 2 books about lucid dreaming. “The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep” by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and the classic “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” by Stephen LaBerge.

I dunno, I found Rinpoche’s book a little esoteric and hard to understand, but I’m gonna stick with it and trudge on through. LaBerge’s book seems to be easily accessible and an enjoyable read! Although a think my plate is full on lucid dreaming books, does anyone else know of any other good books on the subject matter?

hello I’m from www.dreamviews.com I went by the name lucid dream god. but the site gave me a virus, so I logged on to this place I will be returning to dreamviews someday hopefully in september when school starts and I can use there computer because they have virus stopers. and school is were I found dreamviews.

Hi everyone,

Well, I have just retired from a couple of online forums all regarding one certain subject, most of which I was a very frequent poster.

So I was in search of a new forum to start contributing with, and what better one than here! I found this site about two months back on one of the forums I posted at and visited a few times.

My dream recall has improved a lot. I hardly used to remember any dreams, maybe one a week if that. Now, on average I remember at least 3 per night.
I have yet to go lucid however, but my dreams are now more vivid. But I’m working on it.

Anyway, I may not be at my computer very much within the next few months, that’s just the way things are going at the moment. I’ll try to visit as often as I can and post as much as I can.

Shinobi :cool:

Howdy folks,

Name is Lucid Cannon, I’ll be your new artillary in town.

I’ve had a total of 1.5 lucid dreams thus far. I’ve not been super dedicated yet but I’ve been clinging along making sure it’s not something I would forget about. Anyways, you’ll get to know me and I’ll get to know all of you.

So the other day I went to the doctor and said:

“Doc, you got to help me, I keep dreaming about Teepee’s and Wigwam’s!”

Doc replies “You’re too tense”

Welcome to ld4all JetSlip and Mischief :grin:

Welkom Elisa :wiske:

I hope you have a lot of enjoyment browsing and posting here. :cool: