Competition Rankings for July

Yay! I’ve finally had an LD! So that’s one for this month…

1 more for me :cool:

so I tried to take over this womans body through her mouth, but it didn’t work…

two more lds last night… total of 16

21 ld’s

Yeah, another one for me. So, that makes two.

I har a rather long LD tonight. I had 4 FAs in a row, all with lucidity. Since it was all in the same REM period, I will count it as one.

7 LDs.

22 ld’s

just to let you know, i’ve had way more than 23 but i just am not patient enough to keep counting these things.

i stil get an average of 2-3 per day but maybe only had “one” today, and it wasn’t all that lucid, but the end of it might have been.

i then affirmed i’d have normal sleep because, well, having a sort of light NDE in your first REM cycle is just weird, I figured that was good enough dreaming interest for one night.

i also rather enjoyed revisiting my old ND patterns… some stuff came up that seemed so familiar… this movie I was watching… and… I don’t know, they flow so intricately, like, 2-3 cycles consist of me just being in one locale, and different stuff happening, and then like, playing video games, and maybe going to “sleep”
!!! - just remembered a very good dream.

2 so far

Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahh!! :cool_laugh:

Finally I did it !! last night !! :thumbs:

I join the competition ! :shy:

:doublegrin:

Another two last night (makign four). It seems my dry spell is now officially over :wink:.

Hehe congrats core & Sureal! :content:

10 LDs now.

Of coarse, I’m going to Greece in less then a weeks time. And so it’ll probally start up again…

Hm not necessarily… You could treat your trip to Greece as a big dreamsign. Thus it’s ideal to do lots of RCs about it :smile: Everytime you see something typical Greek (an ancient temple for instance) you can do a RC. It might work :content:

In any case, have fun!! :happy:

Welcome to LD4all, Dr. Dean :smile:

23 ld’s

25 ld’s

I had 3 LDs tonight :cool_laugh: that I can remember.

I kept fading in and out from dreams for over 2 hours this morning after doing a 1 hour long WBTB. I think I had even more than 3 but I can’t remember them at the moment because my head is overflowing with NDs and LDs :bored:

7 LD:s, my best month so far. Yay :clap:

I’m on five now.

26 ld’s