IQ of the Lucid Dreamer

I would also love to know some accurate results between IQ and the ability to LD. The average lucid dreamer may not have online access. I think this poll could test more the average IQ of LD4all’ers willing to take this IQ test AND post their scores on this thread.
I doubt many that score say 101 or less will decide to not post the results here.
I think being able to use a computer well enough to register on this forum will totally remove a lot of lower IQ people. The average internet user is not of someone with a low IQ.

Also, someone that has difficultly with this test may become frustrated and not complete the test at all. Added with the pure geek factor of doing a test with 12 minutes of your free time also seems to filter out a good number of lower IQ testees. size=59[/size]
I think these factors will result in replies with higher than average IQ result.

:confused: I took the test, and while on question 17 noticed I had less than one minute left to finish! :eh: I didn’t know it was timed until then.
Funny though, because I thought I was blazin’ through it with no problem. hah :tongue: I thought “wow, these questions are so easy and I’m going so fast”
but then my time was over and I scored 101 :neutral: I got all my questions right but I guessed on #17 about the “what city doesn’t belong” and was wrong.

All of my life I have remembered finishing test last, but scoring high. I really hate timed test because of this.
In elementary school they put me in slower kids classes(hah! don’t laugh) , and then I didn’t fail 3rd grade but they held me back that grade. It was horrible but hilariously fun at the same time. Luckily some national test was done at my school and I scored >140 IQ and it totally blasted my teachers away. A nice and great teacher studying psychology kept in touch with me the whole following year. I was put in Academically gifted classes and excelled just as I did in the lower classes.
So if a test is timed for me it totally impairs my score. :wink: I’ve learned long ago I juggle my thought processes before coming to a conclusion and it takes more time… but I like to think it has benefits that outweigh the stupid outward appearence it may create. :lol:

DreamAddict, my best friend is just like you. He’s really slow on tests but he almost always the best in the class, and this happens even if he doesn’t study for the test :eek:

I think this happens because some smart people think through all the options carefully before they decide the correct option.

I tend to be quite fast on tests, but I almost always makes a few stupid mistakes during the tests :ack:

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 20
Questions answered incorrectly: 10
Percentage correct answers: 66 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 119 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
You scored higher than 90 % of all the people that took this test. :wiske:

well i even had 3 minutes left :tongue:

i didnt feel like straining my brain so if i didnt see it at first sight i just put i dont know or took one that felt right.

im exactly the opposite from you DA, in school i would always hurry to be the first one finished :grin: i scored high but i think if i took more time to finish i would have less mistakes.

anyway relieved to see i still scored above average :content:

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 133.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be “highly intelligent”.

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 88.

from

testcafe.com/iqtest/iqfree.cgi

compare that to a 101

IQ tests seem to be BS.

133 on the second one here… 120 something and 130 something on tickle… 112 something on the LONG tickle test… 101 on the first one in here…

your IQ is not supposed to change at all throughout your life, or if it does, very little.

i am either highly erratic in the head, or IQ tests are kind of lousy.

i went through and put false for every question

my score is 99 NINETY NINE?

for putting false on everything?

I put true on everythign

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 118.

this test is full of shit.

unless it just counts you really really really high for the few you got right in the time it took to click the answers real fast.

HAHAHAHA! That’s just stupid. hmm, I wonder what your iq is if you get it all wrong…

edit:

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. (I scored higher than 1%? It’s just not possible)

it is odd. People who also got so much wrong took longer than you did thus scored lower.

ahh Q! :happy: You were the kid I would always try to beat! It was always the same kid that could finish their test before I could write my name. I would think they would mark answers randomly but then they would score real high! :bored: . . . . . it was like a race to beat the clock! haha . . . and that hot shot little kid. :cool:

If you feel too smart, and you want to waste a few hours thinking, try taking this test for “exceptional intelligence” :

highiqsociety.org/flash/nonm … qtests.htm

Enjoy! :grin:

thanks.

now my head hurts :bored: :angry: :razz: :crazy:

121 on this one
I usually get around 120 on these tests

The Eye Q Test For Creative ppl and the ShyQ test are my fav ones.

Personalized IQ report for Charlotte !

You can view your full report anytime online at the following url.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 137 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Wow! That was unexpected :grin:

I lost the URL, can I go back and somehow sign in to check out what q’s I got wrong?

Ok, I got it:

How is it possable the I only got 76% right and yet still got such a high score? I’m dubious, maybe it was because I had a few minutes left when I finished.

Well done Charlotte! :wink:

I have serious doubts about the ability of a 30-some question test to measure IQ, but here are my results:

I got disconnected while taking the test and had to wait for the redial to carry on

Personalized IQ report for moogle !

You can view your full report anytime online at the following url.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 121 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

Statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 20
Questions answered incorrectly: 10
Percentage correct answers: 66 %

i got an iq of 134

my best score was in general knowledge(who would have thought…)

my lowest score was in short term memory(like i needed anyone to tell me that…)

pretty cool test, though kind of weird…

Your age adjusted IQ score is 133

but I believe I have already took a test like that one before, and then it was 127…

No these kinds of test don’t apply your IQ… but if all take the same test which no one had taken before, you CAN compare with eachother.

I understood the best online IQ test there is is from Mansa.

just look at google :smile:

I often get IQ 130-140 on tests…