The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Hi y’all,
Although I’m new to this forum, I’m allready a member of the Dutch LD4all forum for almost a year now.
I’ve been having lucid dreams since childhood and since last year I’m exploring my dreams.
Greetz Elisa

:happy: Hi Elisa welcome as always! :happy:

I’m new here! I’m often in the IRC chat rooms in #dreams in an EFnet server. That’s how I found this website. I first read an news article about lucid dreaming that was posted on https://www.disinfo.com. Since then I’ve had approximately 4 lucid dreams. Currently I’m reading 2 books about lucid dreaming. “The Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep” by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche and the classic “Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming” by Stephen LaBerge.

I dunno, I found Rinpoche’s book a little esoteric and hard to understand, but I’m gonna stick with it and trudge on through. LaBerge’s book seems to be easily accessible and an enjoyable read! Although a think my plate is full on lucid dreaming books, does anyone else know of any other good books on the subject matter?

hello I’m from www.dreamviews.com I went by the name lucid dream god. but the site gave me a virus, so I logged on to this place I will be returning to dreamviews someday hopefully in september when school starts and I can use there computer because they have virus stopers. and school is were I found dreamviews.

Hi everyone,

Well, I have just retired from a couple of online forums all regarding one certain subject, most of which I was a very frequent poster.

So I was in search of a new forum to start contributing with, and what better one than here! I found this site about two months back on one of the forums I posted at and visited a few times.

My dream recall has improved a lot. I hardly used to remember any dreams, maybe one a week if that. Now, on average I remember at least 3 per night.
I have yet to go lucid however, but my dreams are now more vivid. But I’m working on it.

Anyway, I may not be at my computer very much within the next few months, that’s just the way things are going at the moment. I’ll try to visit as often as I can and post as much as I can.

Shinobi :cool:

Howdy folks,

Name is Lucid Cannon, I’ll be your new artillary in town.

I’ve had a total of 1.5 lucid dreams thus far. I’ve not been super dedicated yet but I’ve been clinging along making sure it’s not something I would forget about. Anyways, you’ll get to know me and I’ll get to know all of you.

So the other day I went to the doctor and said:

“Doc, you got to help me, I keep dreaming about Teepee’s and Wigwam’s!”

Doc replies “You’re too tense”

Welcome to ld4all JetSlip and Mischief :grin:

Welkom Elisa :wiske:

I hope you have a lot of enjoyment browsing and posting here. :cool:

Hello, Cannon!

I’m new here too!

Welcome to the Hood.

I’ll protect you from all your nightmares :cool_laugh:

Yes, you are dreaming right now.

8:15

9:23

10:32

1:12

It’s great to have you with us! :grin:
Welcome to the ld4all community TheLateShinobi and Lucid Cannon, I’m sure you will both enjoy all the time that you spend here.

I’ll now take you on a guided tour to the gathering section :tongue:

Hehehe,
Thanks, man!

I see you’re from the UK too, well, 02:22 now and I’m rather tired, I need to catch up on my sleep.

Later everyone.

*Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum, btw.

Well that was silly, Mr. Shinobi :smile:

Hello to you both again :grin: I’m getting a sense of deja vu :eh:
I’ll probably be seeing you a lot in the future :happy: now for another journey to the gathering section. :content:
Just follow the link :wink:
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

Hi Lucid Canon and TheLateShinobi :smile:

Welcome!
Wish you 2 happy dreams!

Yes we all introduce ourselves at the section called the Gathering :wink:
Try this link ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=
Prob many ppl will greet u both there!

Welcome, Lucid Cannon!

Hello everyone, my name is Micheal-Kun (my real name with a kun) and well, I got interested in Lucid dreaming thanks to a friend named “Jake”. Anyway, I really like this site thanks to all of the info. I hope I’ll make friends with people.

Baibai (Good bye in japanese).

hi O’nus! :content: I’ve decided to check this place out to

Welcome to the forum :smile:

How silly of you to post in the wrong forum, Mr. Cannon. :tongue:

Welcome Michael-Kun :smile:

Wish u many good dreams and lucid ones!
Hope u have much fun reading here and post us your dream experiences :wink: