The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

Well that was silly, Mr. Shinobi :smile:

Hello to you both again :grin: I’m getting a sense of deja vu :eh:
I’ll probably be seeing you a lot in the future :happy: now for another journey to the gathering section. :content:
Just follow the link :wink:
ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=

Hi Lucid Canon and TheLateShinobi :smile:

Welcome!
Wish you 2 happy dreams!

Yes we all introduce ourselves at the section called the Gathering :wink:
Try this link ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t … highlight=
Prob many ppl will greet u both there!

Welcome, Lucid Cannon!

Hello everyone, my name is Micheal-Kun (my real name with a kun) and well, I got interested in Lucid dreaming thanks to a friend named “Jake”. Anyway, I really like this site thanks to all of the info. I hope I’ll make friends with people.

Baibai (Good bye in japanese).

hi O’nus! :content: I’ve decided to check this place out to

Welcome to the forum :smile:

How silly of you to post in the wrong forum, Mr. Cannon. :tongue:

Welcome Michael-Kun :smile:

Wish u many good dreams and lucid ones!
Hope u have much fun reading here and post us your dream experiences :wink:

Hi Michael-Kun, Mischief, Elisa, JetSlip and Underlies!! Welcome. I hope you’ll enjoy this place :happy:

Mischief: LaBerge and Tenzin Wangyal… Nice combination! Enjoy the reading :smile: Other suggestions:

Jay Vogelsong & Janice Brooks - The Conscious Exploration of Dreaming
Robert Moss - Conscious Dreaming
Robert Moss - Dreamgates
Patricia Garfield - Creative Dreaming
Stephen LaBerge - Lucid Dreaming
Malcolm Godwin - The Lucid Dreamer
Celia Green - Lucid Dreaming
Keith Harry & Pamela Weinthraub - Lucid Dreaming in 30 days
Norbu Namkhai - Dream Ygoa and the Practice of Natural Light
Carlos Castaneda - The Art of Dreaming

And probably some more… :smile:

I have just joined this great site!

I have studied OBE’s and Lucid Dreaming off and on from the age of 12.
I have had several Lucid Dreams and a number of other interesting experiences.

Looking forward to meeting people here.

Welcome AstralMan0 :smile:

Great to hear u know already what lucid dreaming is!
Hope u share your experiences with all of us here! :wink:

Enjoy your stay! :smile:

Hello I’m new to this forum thing = ) My name is Steph . Nice to meet you all : )

Yeah I love that chat room :wink:

Hi! Im new here! I am the lucid dreaming master of puppets.

:flower: :tulip: :flower: :tryfly: :tryfly: :mrgreen_hat: :mrgreen_hat: :universe: :bounce: :beer: :angel_fly:

oh um… yo. hope i am not abusing my right again.

:eek: Lot’s of new people :happy:

:wave: Welcome to Michael-Kun, Astralman0 and girliesteph, you will find that ld4all is a really friendly and helpful community :smile:

I can’t remember if I have welcomed you already brumans, so if I have…hello again :grin: and if not hello for the first time :tongue:

mmm xplosive58 I suppose you are new to this part of the hi I’m new here topic :tongue: :happy:

Hi! I’m Krissy! But I like to be called Krystal. Anyways, I’m new to Lucid Dreaming. I already know what it is, seeing as I’ve been really close to doing it. I really hope I can master it!

-Krystal

Hi you all,

I’m now, but I think you already guessed that. Not that new though, because I am already walking the Dutch forum for quit a few weeks now.

I just thought let’s check in here and get some more global inspiration :smile:.

I’m 27, have had LD’s all my life from time to time, but all lookalikes.

If I’am under water for example I remember I’m in a dream and can breath regularly, most of the time I start staying under water, because I think it’s so cool to be able to do that.

In scared situations, I almost always remember I could fly in previous dreams, so I must be able to do it now…

I often wondered If i would be able to influence my dream and make and create my own dreams, than one day i stumbled upon this site, when I was searching over the web for dreammeanings and newage children. And now I know it can.

So know I know it is possible, I cant wait to have more of them and expand my LD’s, but also to regain more memory of my dreams. I have had LD’s last night and the night before, very short ones, but still they were, so I already really am making progress here

:wave: Hello krystal and starday :grin:
It’s great to see more females joining ld4all :wiske: I look forward to reading your future posts and getting to know you both better. :content:

Hi Girliesteph, Krystal and Starday :happy:

Welcome at the forum!
Hope u have a great time here reading and posting with all others!

Happy dreams!