Is there a name for this type of Lucid Dream?

I’ve only been “lucid” in a dream once, and I woke up immediately afterwards because I got so excited (this was awhile ago, also), and I was wondering if there was a term for this, like lucid awareness or something. I don’t know, I was just wondering. Thanks for the help.

I dont think ther is a term fot it, bur almos every one have thos in the begining of the Quest for Lucidity :smile:

Officially, it’s called “frustrating”. :content:

I agree with zardos. Technically this is still a lucid dream. The names we use generally describe how the dream was induced, rather than how long it lasts. It’s common for people to wake up very quickly when they experience lucidity the first couple of times. The best advice I can give would be to take it slow. Next time you find yourself in a dream, try to stay calm, at least for a minute or so while you adjust to the feel of your condition. Eventually you’ll find it much easier to stay in control without having to concentrate so much, but for now, take it one step at a time. Good luck. :smile:

Atheist, love the avatar, Agent 47. Awesome.

Dont you think we should make a term for this? Like Lucid Hypersensitivity or somethng? Lol, something like that. We should add it to the database.

Whenever I had these I used brackets to catalog them, for instance i[/i].

:smile: