Pretty places to dream about

most of this pictures seems to have been generated using terragen, which is a free program for non commerical uses. https://www.planetside.co.uk/terragen/ looks like a quite cool program

ok heres the two pics i was talking about in my last post, sorry bout the crappy quality.
img78.photobucket.com/albums/v25 … gs_002.jpg
img78.photobucket.com/albums/v25 … gs_001.jpg

DreamAddict: I’m not really sure… Probably Tomas is right. But I know the ones made by Eric Knight Holbrook are definitely computer generated.

i messed around with that terragen program that Tomas mentioned in his post. the program is really complicated and hard to understand. after messing around with it for a couple of days i came up with this:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/ … rnacle.bmp
tell me what you think

blazinfish, it looks very artificial…but practice makes the master :wink:

It may look artificial, but it’s not bad at all. Great colours :smile:

No textures, perhaps ?

hey i made two more today, tell me what you think of them. if anybody else can figure out how to use terragen it would be real cool to see what other people could come up with.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/ … nacle2.bmp
img.photobucket.com/albums/v257/ … nacle3.bmp

the artificial landscapes look sweet but not as sweet as the real ones. The angel falls and the first one are just mindblowing!

I have a few terragen pics up on my deviantart page here luciddreamwalker.deviantart.com/

I also have my a link to ld4all on there too. :content:

I just realized that the dreamworld is alot like the myst/riven/uru searese. Its a computer game where you just walk around in interestingly strange worlds and decifer symbols

https://www.myst.com has got some cool screenshots

I just published the best photographs I made when I went on a journey in Scottish Highlands (August 2004).
Here is my photo gallery
I hope they will inspire some of your lucid dreams. :grin:

hi paula, nice to see another Polish dreamer here!
@macrophage: great picture! really makes me want visit it…

There is a great surrealistic painter called Jacek Yerka, I just love his pictures.
yerka.webpark.pl/str2e.htm [edit: the site went down while I was posting :confused: well just google for Jacek Yerka and you’ll find some galleries]

Paula,
I didn’t see your photographs. Wyspa and black and white photographs are very great.
I’m very ashamed of my photographs yet… :shy:

PS : I hope whispa will see Wyspa :content:

Incredible pics Basilus West!! So beautiful and pretty :content: Ur a very good photographer :happy:

Thkx 4 sharing your pics

Grreat pics every1 else 2 :wink:

Thx a lot, Kat ! :clown:
I’m very glad you enjoyed them. But did you see Paula’s black and white photographs ? Compared with her, I’m really an amateur… :shy:

I still like yours more Basilus West :content: They have a more “real affect” in my opinion anywho :smile:

:adored:
Waw ! I’m touched !
:boogie: :partying_face: :boogie:

Here are my terragen pictures: https://handyhub.cjb.net/gallery/album01

“foggy” is very good. And water rendering on “fjell” is impressive. Too bad that you only can create desert landscape with Terragen… :sad:
Perhaps would it be possible to use them as a background for Photoshop-created images ?