Kingdom Hearts- Is Sora Lucid Dreaming?

I think it’d be cool at the very end of the last Kingdom Hearts game (theres going to be a series, for whoever doesn’t know) for Sora to wake up on Destiny Islands with everything the exact same as it was at the begginning of the game (no keyblades, no magic, etc) and find out that he was Lucid Dreaming. What do you think?

hey, ive never played Kingdom Hearts as i dont have a PS2, but i do know about the characters and plot and all that. that would actually be pretty cool if that did happen tho. i actually was hoping thats how the Matrix series would end, not that i was disappointed or anything that it didnt. great idea.
if you havent already u should go post this on the Kingdom Hearts boards over at GameFaqs.com and see what they say. if they dont know what Lucid Dreaming is then direct them here. hey another great idea.

Yea, me too. The Matrix had a good ending and all, but if they ended up Lucid Dreaming…now THAT would be cool.

hmm, maybe I will go post it on the forum at Game FAQS. Thanks! :smile:

Man, that game is hard! I think that would be cool ending but imagine having a lucid dream and meeting all those Final Fantasy characters and Disney ones.

Ahh, that would ROCK! Check at the AnsemReport.com Forums and search for a thread called ‘Kingdom Dreamless’. Its really cool, and its about Lucid Dreaming!

The link doesn’t work I am afraid. You wouldn’t post a link to the thread, could you please?

Oh, darnit. It just came back up too. It’s down. Again. But anyways, it was about someone who made a heartless in his Lucid Dream and ‘Dreamless’ were made. In fact, he has a username here. Thats what pointed me to Lucid Dreaming For All.