The Next Level

Have you ever had a teleportation experience that seems to take you not just to another place, but the the Next Level?

The first time this happened, I found a television screen with an image of a beautiful, otherworldly floating landscape. I went into the screen and found myself with a dramatically increased level of awareness, floating among shifting, purple landscape forms in space, with a sense of indescribable, melting beauty.

The second time, I emerged from some kind of very intense internal dialogue with the feeling I was being given a gift from supernatural beings. Again I found myself floating in an immense space with a feeling of profound beauty and heightened reality. I was drifting past gigantic structures of points of coloured light. I very much felt that I was being shown something, and that this was a great privilege. Somehow I had the sense that this was the aim of lucid dreaming, or even of life itself.

Since then, I have tried to construct a teleport cubicle, but I couldn’t get the controls to work properly. I think I need to build in a Help function…

lol yes i have, a telli cube huh, why dont you try somthing whre you dont need controls just need to say something out loud or just think it? might make it easier :razz:

I don’t know about you… but to me it looks like you were abducted and brought to an alien homeworld :cool_laugh:

Possibly…[/b]

I did the same exact thing, I was lucid watching tv and these oceans and fields off green green grass and a blue sky with clouds in it so I jumped in and went to explare. then this big wide screen tv was there with a big island map on it. I went to several places and lost my lucid, I will try this again some day. :cool_laugh:

A lot of people have experienced strange things in both lucid and non lucid dreams. Are you encountering something supernatural? Who is to say? I guess it all comes down to what you believe. Every one has there own theories and there is no proof either way.

I’ve had a timetravelling/teleporting device in a rather blurry ND…

wow, this reminds me last night I was lucid and in space, but it finally felt “real” not fake like most of my space exploration.

MAN there is just so much that is lost forever in your memory… reading these forums really helps me to remember stuff I guess, like… just random key words make me remember entire dreams I’ve had recently.

or in this case, a part of a dream.

I went to a rainbow land two times when I had my first 2 long length LDs, it was beyond description, the beauty was just… unimaginable…

I’d get there on accident by just exploring all dream scenes I was presented with.
I want to go back…

Hi,

Many people treat lucid dreaming as a kind of really great amusement park. I think that’s totally ok, but perhaps it sometimes overshadows the profound spiritual significance it can have.

The mind is the source of what people call religious experiences. What you make of it is up to you, but the intensity of the experience is undeniable. When lucid dreaming you are basically exploring your mind, and it’s really natural that many have religious experiences this way.

Illumination, regarding the question of a next level. Many religious traditions have mapped the different levels of reality. Possibly what you experienced was the travel into one of these. For that matter I think the dreamworld is one such as well. Probably what is called Malkuth in the Sepiroth of the Kabbalah tradition, which is the lowest level.

So chances are the place you went has already been described by others (yes, we all share the same basic mental architecture). Therefore, if you want to know where you went, and how to get there again, I guess looking into some kind of religious tradition (that you are comfortable with) could be a good idea. Probably a pretty diffucult study, though.

Have a look into Huston Smith’s work if you are interested. A good place to start.
amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/de … s&n=507846

Illumination, have you tried asking around in the dreamworld? Maybe you could find a DC who would be able to help you.