Neuro-Programmer

I can’t believe i’ve only just heard about it! For those of you that don’t know…

Doesnt that just sound amazing?

Has anybody used this?

link???

Link: https://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/index.php
Yes it is an awesome product. Me and my wife have been using it for the past month. The documentation is really good also. Transparent Corp, the makers of Neuro-programmer, are conducting a beta test on some other products in development right now. If your interested let me know and I can get you in.

How is it for you?You said u are using it…for what purpose?what are your impressions?Just tell us more about it,we`re interested,tho its hard to believe.

Have you heard of bwgen? Anyone? NP is basically a more advanced version of bwgen (albeit cheaper) but DOES NOT have the flexibility of bwgen. There are only a handful of presets, most designed to put you into a self-hypnotic state so that you can hypnotize yourself (using pre-recorded suggestions mixed right into the track or thinking to yourself).

The company has recently made an program that does exactly what bwgen does but with much more advanced training techniques, called the neural noise synthesizer. It can import and create presets just like bwgen, but they are not compatible. However BWgen has the advantage of a huge preset library while NNS is so new and complicated no one has made any presets.

I’ve used NP with mixed results, but I have never had success with any other program at all (that includes bwgen) so I can attest to it’s power…

Say Watts is your wife a lucid dreamer too?!

I’m beta-testing it and now I’m playing around with it,I’m gonna see if I can port some of bwgen’s stuff to it.

If you port it, it will have the same exact effect as bwgen unless you put in some more bells and whistles, like those “new” induction techniques
(monaural beats, pulses, stuff like that) are you going to make some sort of program or are you going to do by hand?

All by hand.
And I don’t know If I’m gonna add anything yet,But I might.

I read that you don’t need to use earphones/headphones.
This might be good for those people who don’t like to use them.
But will the beats still work? How can they work without earphones?

Then it seems you read wrong.

Minimum requirements:
Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5+
Windows Media Player
64 megs of RAM
400 MHZ CPU
Stereo-capable Soundcard
Headphones

Stereo and headphones, it’s like bwgen with graphics, that’s all.

NNS doesn’t need headphones, or at least most of the presets.

Sounds like fun!
Those that have tried to tell all the details; what its like, does it work, how its better than BWgen for example, etc.
We want to know!

i’m afraid you’re wrong child, it does not require headphones for 90% of presets, including the lucid dream inducing ones. i’m currently on the beta testing team, and i’ve had results using it without headphones.

i think they’re tlking about neuro-programmer, we’re on beta testing for NNS.