WBTB-First time success

Well I feel acomplished! This morning I woke up at around 10:30 and decided that was just too early to be awake. so i went back to sleep about 30 minutes later and I entered a dream. I was in some sort of office building wandering around aimlessly… And I was like “hey this is weird… why am I here?” so i did a reality check and checked my watch and the numbers were crazy so I got really excited and felt this weird sensation over my body and I could feel myself waking up so i just kept my eyes closed and concentrated on the dream i was having and thinking about it in detail. and i was able to see it like picture perfect… but i was awake and just didnt open my eyes… so what seemed like 20 seconds later I was standing in the exact same spot that I was in when i woke up from the dream. It was weird though. i knew it was a dream and everything but I couldn’t move! so about 10 seconds later of struggling to walk the dream started fading to black and i woke up. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before but i LOVED it. I felt very happy that I was able to bring my self back into the dream. Please leave me a comment about what you think and share similar experiences.

damn, ive never had a succesful WBTB but ive been close everytime ive tried it, I always seem to forget to RC, but props man sounds like you’re having fun

try the extreme version of wbtb… wake up at 6 am stay up for 3 or 4 horus and go back to sleep then… definitely LD city :smile:

congrats :smile: WBTB is my favorite sure thing :smile:

:thumbs: