Almoaste OBE :D

This morning did i try WILD :smile: I dont remember but i thing that i fell asleep fore some sec and woke upagain.
Then i fellt the vibrations (fore the fisre time!! :partying_face: ) I can really explane it put i fucus really hard on a spot in my mind. Soon i feelt like my legs left my body :obe: and i got really exited :cool_laugh: … and a bit “frighted?” i gess causei began to breathe really fast and i woke up :ack:

I did not succeed but it feels like i am on my way!! :clap:

Hehe congrats! :wink: Keep on trying and you’ll become better at it. Definitely :smile:

That’s exactly what happened to me. It all got a bit fast and overwhelming, so I got scared and i woke up. i think my fear might have stopped, or at least hindered me from having any more. it was just because i wasn’t expecting it. strange.

Don’t fear it. Whenever the vibrations happen, don’t actively think about it but let yourself sink deeper into your bed, together with the vibrations. Simply enjoy it. Meanwhile you could for instance repeat a mantra such as “20… I’m dreaming… 19… I’m dreaming…” and so on. This should reduce the fear :smile: