Voodoo Magic Box

www.voodoomagicbox.com

I’m wondering if anyone has used a device such as this, and what their results were. I’m seriously considering buying one, though I would really be interested in some reviews beforehand. Thanks!

I had the chance to try one out. It didnt effect me at all like the site said it would. All that happened were that my ears hurt each time I was zapped and I saw light in my peripheral vision. My vision sort of jerked with each pulse.

Never felt drunk or stoned. No euphoria or heightened sensation.

That could just be me though. I dont know.

exactly what lostboy said. I bought one too. It is probably only useful for treating sore muscles.

No euphoria, drunk feeling, just annoying little shocks to the head and flashes. Might be just me too… haha

If you want one, let me know, Ill be happy to send you mine :smile: :wink:

i’d be happy to take it off your hands! haven’t been able to find them on ebay or anywhere like that.

if you are serious, i’d take you up on your offer…

Id like to hear from someone who had experiences as stated on the site.

yeah, me too! i e-mailed them, but they said they are unable to disclose personal information about them, which seems a bit fishy to me. i understand obviously the fact that that would be in breach of the data protection act, but perhaps they could set up some sort of forum, unless they’re trying to hide something… if only they were sold locally, then you might be able to go and try it beforehand, and it’d be a hellufalot easier to take back…

Probably all about placebo effect… can’t see how small chocks to the EARLOBES would give “ecstasy effect” or “psychedelic visuals”… ;Z

by triggering the brain to release endorphins? who knows!