Sex in Dreams-PART II

Funny stuff all. Before a couple of nights ago the farthest I got was was kissing and I had fallen out of lucidity right then so I don’t know why I did it.
A couple of nights ago I had a dream that a girl was under me and we were making out on a very shallow river bed (5 inches at most)
I looked like this except the water was slower www.hoodriverroomfinder.com/ aboutstandards.html . It was great cause I could feel her long after I woke up too.
In both dreams I wasn’t lucid at the time.

i have no luck with lucid sex, wake up b4 the first kiss, too excited…BUT last night i had one of few sex dreams i have ever had. It was with a girl who used to go to my, really amazing…didnt finish cuz my friend woke me up, GOD DAMN HIM, but still really great
EDIT: “who used to go to my SCHOOL, really amazing…”
also it was a NLD

I just had my first sexual experience in an LD. I was driving a stolen car to escape the police. I saw two very attractive looking girls in a car nearby so I teleported into their back seat. The driver asked me how I got there, and exclaimed that such a thing was ridiculous. Then the other propositioned me. So we did, right in the back seat, but of course it faded out just as things really started to get along.

Dude… :cool_laugh:

i hope you never run into her again :grin:

I intended to do some other stuff in my LD this morning… but then I run into this really attractive girl :smile: . I fought the temptation for a few seconds, but quickly gave in. Anways, I woke up before the climax as I understand others in this thread have reported. But after I woke up, I realized that I had closed my eyes in the dream right before I woke up. I think this may be an important factor in waking/staying lucid. Does anyone have any experience with this (closing your eyes in a LD)? And for those that wake up prematurely during lucid sex, did you by chance close your eyes? :eh:

Has anybody had sex with a celebrity in their dreams? Thats on my to do list. :cool: If you have whats it like? Better than they look or are they crap?

In my 3rd LD I got an amazing blow-job, I nearly orgasmed, but woke up. In my 4th LD, I kept on searching and trying to morph hot chicks, but it never happened. I’d went past this certain girl however twice already, and I thought “This time I’ll take her” and we started kissing, I took off her shirt and then I climaxed. It was like a 10 second long orgasm I had. Felt real good. Pity I haven’t had vaginal or anal sex yet in dreams.

Just to deviate from sex for a minute…
Closing my eyes when im getting to the point of waking up seems to be the main way that i wake up, but I don’t close them in my LD, i start to feel my RL body, then my dream slips away, like if you were standing on a ship leaving port at night, the dream world just dissapears into the fog, and i’m left semi-awake with my eyes closed…

Don’t know where I posted this information, but I know I have posted it before.

When I was younger, I was able to experience sex in dreams one way or another. Even the feeling of orgasms, which I know is common.

But recently I noticed I have not had a dream with sex in it for a long while. But I kind of found out something about that recently.

I was having a dream where I was in a situation with a girl. I was hiding from the police and saw her and two female friends of hers standing in their ground level apartment with their glass sliding door open. So I wondered in and started talking to them.

Suddenly the three of them have me pinned against the wall and are taking my pants off. But then, my dream lost focus 100% and changed into a different situation where I was standing in the apartment hallway with the girls and talking to the police about something.

My mind blocked out sex from my dream. I have noticed a few other times this has happened. But I must mention in the last two weeks I have had two sex dreams, which is quite odd. Anyone else have this problem with their mind skipping over parts of a dream that have sex in them? Oh, if someone has talked about this on this post before, I’m sorry. I didn’t read anything before my own post.

“Anyone else have this problem with their mind skipping over parts of a dream that have sex in them?”

Gods,that would be a diseaster:)
I guess that its just a passing matter rather than a problem.If i were you id just wait and see what happens…propably with your next sexuall or eroticall experience “blocks” as u call them will dissapear.Its just that you might need something that will -in a way- refresh your neuropaths.
take care

I never manage to have sex in a dream, see i always wake up in my bedroom and since obviously i don’t get sex from anyone in the house i can’t seem to cojure up ppl even if i tell myself that they are in the next bedroom, any advice?

Walk out side the house. :smile:

One big thing I have noticed with dreaming is that clothes can usually ruin a sex scene. If I happen to come across a girl (or female creature :eek: ) that is already naked, the sex is no problem. But if clothes are there, I often wake up before I can even get her pants off.

As a side note… I usually end up going lucid as I attack the clothing, perhaps that is the reason I keep waking up. Strange, although I like trying to go lucid, the best sex always seems to be in normal dreams. Odd.

-Stanky

If clothes that won’t come off is your dream sign and make you lucid just try remember to warp them off with your mind or maybe pull a pair of scissors out of your magic back pocket :wink: It’s really a good thing when you think about it. A lucid sexual dream is a lot better than a normal sexual dream, for me anyway.

Well Spanky,remember that female creatures also have lips which can be helpfull in your case:)

I usually don’t bother taking my clothes. I just forget about them and get on with it. It’s a dream, so it makes no difference…

Whether or not the girl takes hers off is usually up to her.

in my first dream sex, i had sex with a dog and then it **** on me while i was doing it, haha it was pretty gross

Yeah, I was gunna do a chick last night, so I told my friends to leave the room for a minute, so they did.

She took off her bra, and it was nice, then she took off her thong and faced me. It was also nice, XD. But then she turned around (She wanted it from behind) and instead of her butt crack being like this: I.
It was like this: –

So I was just like “Whoa, I’m leaving” So I left.

I once had a Power-LD where I was filled with roaring energy.
I ran and flew and jumped and rampaged through a city and had sex with every (yes, every) female that i passed.
It was such a super power trip of the like I have never had before or after.

I also made some enormous discoveries (which I have forgotten) and met powerful spirits or the like.

I wish I could have taped that dream on VCR and play it again.

sex feels real in dreams? excuse me for being so " new - sounding " but i’ve only had two lucid dreams that i can remember and right when i was about to get it on i woke up, and was horribly angry

In some ways it feels better than real once you get the hang of it. Lots of people wake up but, in time you will learn how to overcome that.