Meeting the otherside

hey I think it would be very cool if we all posted some goals that we may have for lucid dreaming. I think this is my main goal…

To actually meet and sit down and talk to Jim Morrison from the Doors.

I wish that I could find him and make him my dream guide… :sad:

what’s some of your guys goals?

Have any of you met someone and communicated with them that were deceased? have you gained anything from it? a warning? wisdom? Please share!

Right now my main goal is to just have a nice, proper Lucid Dream, instead of all this Low Level, wake-up-as-soon-as-you-realise-your-dreaming crap. lol :tongue: . Thats my main goal.

But, once I do get full Lucid Dreams regularily, I have two goals.
The first is to meet my dream guide and animal, which I already know would be a White Tiger. That would be fun.
The second is to make a huge art sculpture out of light, and keep it in my mind so that I can look at in any time I want.

And, of course, flying. Lots and lots of flying. :grin:

[quote=“Nathan Roy”]
Right now my main goal is to just have a nice, proper Lucid Dream, instead of all this Low Level, wake-up-as-soon-as-you-realise-your-dreaming crap. lol :tongue: . Thats my main goal.quote]

LOL i’m with ya there man. before I stopped for a while I could maintain a nice vivid LD.

Definatly to meet Alan Collins from Lynyrd Skynyrd, you know the guy who wrote Free Bird, and maybe Ronnie Van Zant. Also I think im going to find my uncle that died from cancer last year.

I want to meet Mr. Potatoe Head

I havent been high level yet but I have flown in a drem before so that is not a goal

I want to meet a few of my friends there

I want to meet people form this forum at that one place in the desert with the domes

I want to look at the sky

I want to ask my prevous dreams what they meant

I want to do some things that will not be mentioned with ladies present

I want to meet G O D and make Him my spirit guide

I want to meet Q

I want to have an epifany

I want to find the DC I fell in love with in a prevous dream (girl in the red dress at a courtroom)

I want to read a novel I will someday write

I want to see what it is like to get drunk in a dream

I got drunk in a ND once it was extremely strange, nothin like in real life, i would like to meet G O D but think the result could be wierd

a friend of mine asked if this person was god once in a lucid dream, and he said the person turned into a cloud, very strange.

my goal at the moment is just to have a proper lucid dream, though once i’ve achieved that the plan is to fly into space, superman style.

My biggest goal is to try to improve my average LD length. Right now they probably average 20-30 minutes. I am trying to work my way up to about an hour.

Well, as for otherside:

• i would like to meet my dream-guide one day, and to find out the dream-guide of one other LD’er who invited me to meet him if i happen to have LD.
  • i would like to chat with my deceased dad in LD as i do in ND hoping that my subconcious mind gives me some hints about him as far as my mind has some memories about him
  • i have seeked God in LD once, and it was very funny and weird quest. Dunno, maybe i’ll try it once again.

For therapy:

• to fly as high as possible (so i could see the Earth from outer space) to lose all my fears toward heighs
  • to meet with annoying persons and to behave totally free in their company, and maybe to find out how can i lower my stress when i meet them IRL
  • to try out some skills i want to develop IRL

For exploring:

• find out (living) persons i want to meet IRL and to chat with them in LD
  • walk in the Middle Earth and to be part in LOTR adventures
  • to create my own dream world based on my wife’s paintings, etc

AND MUCH MORE ;o)

my #1 goal:
fall asleep at will, anytime, anywhere, and thefore, if I so choose, WILD at will.

other goals:
perform a long self hypnosis/meditation session while lucid, I could use this to try and make it so that I can WILD at will… plus there are so many self hypnosis benefits a lucid trance state could have…

all I do is fly and sex and talk and explore though, no time for introspection, the mind distracts me…

figure out how to turn “realism” ON so I can have realistic dreams… I tried “realism on!” once I think but failed.

stay lucid through all sleep cycles, I guess when I get a first REM lucidity I need to just lie down and “sleep” in the dream.

heal myself and others through lucidity.

get new guitar gear through lucidity.

establish confirmable contact with my friends on a regular basis, I may have to get them interested in dream recall and LDing for that to work.

explore the “physical” plain and KNOW it’s real, be able to wander my town, see people in their beds, enter their dreams, perform voyeurism (i’m bad i know) etc… I wouldn’t go incubus on them though, I’d ask first if I KNEW they were real.