RC in Reality

Post times you needed to do an RC in real life because things got too out of ordinary or weird or fantastic!

When I was in europe 4 girls in the same room were paying me to give them back rubs, several times.
PIMPIN :cool:

I do them a lot in RL.
I hear odd things and do a quick RC just to make sure I really heard it.
I’m slightly paranoid. :cool:

One time when i was walking home from work everything seemed extremely vivid and colorful, there were practically no people around, and then suddenly on the ground was a card, bout twice the size of a playing card, on the ground beside the sidewalk. I picked it up and it said something akin to “This item is property of Notre Dame University” and i live in Vancouver Canada. This reminded me really intensley of someone on these forums who said that once they found a card on the ground of a joker or an ace of spades, something like that, and they had to do reality checks to make sure it wasnt a dream. So naturally i thought that this was a dream playing off of me reading that, so i did a whole lot of reality checks, but it was only real life.

4 girls paying you for backrubs you say? I want to live in Europe! :cry:

Grrr ! :grrr: I’m living in Europe and it never happend to me :crying:

Basilus West: if they don’t come to you irl, why don’t you let them come to you… in your LDs? :smile:

In the beginning I did RCs about 10 times a day, when I saw a particular dream object (such as a mirror). Nowadays I do them randomly, without any particular reason. Everytime I think about it I just do it :smile:

Whenever I play the best people in the world at halo on Xbox Connect. Ogres own :o

Quite often… Sometimes I see in the streets such weird passers-by. Some young men, speaking to each other loudly, I hear everything clear but cannot understand any sentence. Often I find that I forgot to put in my bag something I was sure I put there. Two days before I was at the river, the cat that lives on one of the ships and always walks there, ran after me meowing… In average, something like this happens once a day. But nothing SO fantastic as those girls paying for backrubs. :grin: All fantastic things in my life were over long time before I began to do RC.