Need Help! Getting Rid of Dream Characters

I’m very new to Lucid Dreaming because I’ve actually only had 4 Lucid Dreams in my whole life… all in this past week since I’ve been posting here.

My lucid dream last night was ruined last night because of a dream character. For the whole of the dream I was trying to make him go away but he just wouldn’t leave. I was so pissed… so so pissed.

I wanted him to go. But the thing is, I don’t want him gone for ever, I wouldn’t mind him being back in a later dream, just the thing he did last night was unacceptable and if he does it again he’s going to have to recognize it’s my dream and not his.

Here’s the deal, I was in a car and I became lucid and I didn’t wake up :cool: So what do I do? I want to fly, so I turn the car into pretty much the Delorean from Back to the Future and start flying in the car. Well the DC, who happens to be my brother, totally flipped and had a great time, he leaned over me and obscured my view of EVERYTHING except the window on his side, and the only thing I saw were trees whizzing by his window.

I wanted him out of my dream, he was having a better time then me and it made me really mad. I don’t want to kill him because… well, I know he’s my brother but he also happens to be a twin :neutral: and killing him would be like killing my self.

So how do I like, put him in a box and let him come in a later dream?

:happy: if u kill him i dont think hi will be gone forever… but i understand your feling. It might will be easyer to turn him into a cat or something…

That would be AWESOME!

Just tell me how and I’ll do that.

Just focus and think the he slowly (or fast) transforming into a dog… Every one have there own tec… just try some think and I think it will work :smile: good luck

I would do just that. Tell him that you are sending him to a penalty box and he can come back when he behaves himself. :grin:

As for killing a DC I found that they do return in later dreams. I think that is because you are lucid and know it is not real and the person is not dead. On the other hand I once banished a DC and that person has never returned. Not even in normal dreams. :smile:

Good luck

hmm… I no! grab him and fling him about 20 miles away and it should take a while for him to get back and anoy you