Very weird WBTB

I had a really strange experience today after trying WBTB. I layed down for a nap in my bed and I was pretty tired and when I did I was half asleep and half awake I would say on a thresshold of a dream, and it was really weird! almost kidna scary. but i was completely convinced it was really happening but I guess i was dreaming i was falling asleep in my comptuer chair, which is about 5 feet from my bed, and I could hear all these sounds what seemed to be coming from the room next to me, and no one was home so i immediatley thought “ghosts.” I was having serious trouble opening my eyes because I was so tired in this experience and I could not move any part of my body and i was trying and trying and i was thinking “this seems like it is an OBE… sleep paralysis, noises,…” and then all of a sudden i guess i woke up and was laying in my bed. and i was completely freaked out because i was dead convinced that i was asleep in the computer chair! what do you guys think about this? pretty weird eh?

Sounds really wierd, yet kinda cool. Ghosts are always fun. I’ve never liked corpses, but ghosts ive had good experiences with. Short and pointless story behind that which will not be revealed.

Sounds like a WILD that didnt go through properly, I have those all the time, kinda half-asleep half-awake, not sure what the hell is going on. Thats pretty much all I have to say on it, Wild WILD’ing and the Wilders Who WILD About Them.

more comments please :smile:

I agree with Nathan Roy… It really sounds like a short disturbed WILD, without the lucidity. You heard the typical noises and the fact that you were pretty sure you were asleep in the computer chair indicates you had some kind of a dream. But it could also have been vivid hypnagogic imagery… Difficult to say. Because of the intensity of the experience, I’d stick to vivid hypnagogics. Can you say if it felt more like a real dreamlike situation, or like hypnagogics? Because in my case, hypnagogics feel very different than real dreams. And because hypnagogics lie closer to waking consciousness, their intensity is shorter but stronger than normal dreams. Generally speaking ofcourse.

it was like it was real. like really happening

Ok, then I’d say they were hypnagogics :smile:

i was assuming it was an unconcious OBE

I had a weird thing a few nights ago were I was trying to get back asleep, and I tried counting. I was sure I was still awake. As soon as I opened my eyes, my room was somehow different or something, and then I woke up for real. My brain I think fooled me into thinking I was awake. I can’t really remember though.