IQ of the Lucid Dreamer

I got disconnected while taking the test and had to wait for the redial to carry on

Personalized IQ report for moogle !

You can view your full report anytime online at the following url.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 121 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

Your IQ score is the result of a formula based on the number of questions answered correctly on the test. This score has been further adjusted to account for the differences in capabilities among various age groups.

Statistics

Total number of questions: 30
Questions answered: 30
Questions not answered: 0
Questions answered correctly: 20
Questions answered incorrectly: 10
Percentage correct answers: 66 %

i got an iq of 134

my best score was in general knowledge(who would have thought…)

my lowest score was in short term memory(like i needed anyone to tell me that…)

pretty cool test, though kind of weird…

Your age adjusted IQ score is 133

but I believe I have already took a test like that one before, and then it was 127…

No these kinds of test don’t apply your IQ… but if all take the same test which no one had taken before, you CAN compare with eachother.

I understood the best online IQ test there is is from Mansa.

just look at google :smile:

I often get IQ 130-140 on tests…

I got 117. I was tired so I skipped any questions that required me to think :bored: but meh… I wouldnt have got a higher score anyway (damn timed things)

I dont really trust IQ tests anyway… but they’re a fun waste of time. My highest mark was in general knowledge. I suck at general knowledge. I always have. I dont really understand what its got to do with intelligence anyway. Lowest was verbal and second highest was maths.

I normally fail the timed tests completely… I can’t think when put on the spot.

when i read my weaknesses and strengths it was what i’m really good and “less” good at so i think the test is fairly accurate

I got 142…

tests like that are very inacurrate, though… wouldn’t trust them for anything but entertainment.
I omce did a MENSA IQ test… YES, I sat at a desk with twenty or so other people, being watched by some really smart guy for hours, cause my teacher insisted on sending me there. incredulously boring.
According to them my IQ is 132…

I don’t give a fuck, but my teacher seemed happy.

Your age adjusted IQ score is 116 and the average score of all test takers is 100.

It’s weird that always when someone posts an IQ test in a forum everyone who replies is above average, and half of them are geniouses. And that is without taking into account that most of the people who volountarily takes a test are probably much smarter than the average in the first place. If they forced random people to take it most of us would get an even higher IQ…

On the other hand this was really hard compared to most. The lowest i’ve ever had before on one of these tests was 128 i think. Oh and that was the danish mensa test. Which is for entertainment only of course.

General statistics

Questions answered correctly: 23
Questions answered incorrectly: 7
Percentage correct answers: 76 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 138 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
You scored higher than 99 % of all the people that took this test

Congratulations!
Your general IQ score is 144.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 144-160 is considered to be “gifted”.
An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 100

WHOA! I think I cheated on the last one, I seem to remember doing it a few years ago… I’m not too surprised though, my older sisters IQ is something like 147…

oh how stupid of me…

I took it without reading that that test was timed! I had some errands too… so I thought I’ll be ok doing both… and then i got popups attack!!! So I ended losing it… I wasn’t even on question #20 :confused:

Is there some way to be able to retake that test? o_0

If you have Internet Explorer installed, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Cookies. This will log you out of every site (sadly) but the IQ test site will almost certainly forget you took it.

IQs really don’t matter…

Nor does size. It’s what you do with it… :smile:

Yeah it is true unless your life’s dream was to work in a science where you need extremely complex logical thinking. But people who want to become professors are a kind of their own and they are usually intelligent enought.

Where else in society do you need to be uber-intelligent? Politics? :smile:

Thanks! Let’s see if that works :happy:

Questions answered correctly: 17
Questions answered incorrectly: 13
Percentage correct answers: 56 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 108 and the average score for all test takers is 100.
You scored higher than 69 % of all the people that took this test.

Your highest score was in Pattern Recognition.

Your lowest score was in Verbal (not surprising cuz I’m deaf).

Kinda strange cuz I got like 130 on other IQ test few months ago. shrugs

I kinda rushed it today though. shrugs

I don’t really care about IQ score cuz it doesn’t count your experiences knowledge (schema). :smile:

And I’m a natural LDer. shrugs

we should try that iq test from mensa :happy: and c the difference just for fun of it! :wink:

I got 119
best in math
lowest in verbal
What are these mysterious words?

I think I could do better, but this is OK anyway.

I don’t think this IQ has to be connected with LD, because dreams are not rational in that way, maybe visualisation score from test.

If lding was all about IQ, then i would not been much of a lucid dreamer.

I think i am fairly stupid, but still have quite a bit of lucid dreams.

But yeah, it probably does help alot to have a good memory and such.

Congratulations,
Your IQ score is 118

(from tickle.com)
I used to much brain power for today goes to sleep

i didnt realize it had a timer on it …damn do i feel stupid now…

Questions answered: 27
Questions not answered: 3
Questions answered correctly: 16
Questions answered incorrectly: 14
Percentage correct answers: 53 %

Your age adjusted IQ score is 96 and the average score for all test takers is 100. You scored higher than 42 % of all the people that took this test.