The BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic XI

:…:

:user: I’m bored_

were is every body? :…:

:eh: I’m only two hours late. :tongue:
Welcome to the forum catso :grin: Congratulations with the super game-based LD. I’m envious :wiske:

Hello I’m new here! so here goes…I live in oregon, I’m 15 now(turned 15 yesterday) I found out about LD’ing I’d say, 2 and a half years ago, found one of my dads books :smile: I’ve had quite a few lucid dreams since I forgot all about them! nutz huh?
even had one last night, how I realized it was a dream was by sound, in the dream the world didn’t sound right. Well anyway, I’m glad to be a part of this forum.
:happy:
~Eagle Warrior

:mrgreen_hat: Happy birthday Eagle Warrior :partying_face:
Welcome to ld4all, we are glad that you decided to join the forum too. :wiske:
Are you going to post some of your lucid dreams in the dream diary section?

moogle

Hello.

As you can already guess, I’m new here. So yeah.

I’ve had a lot of problems in the past with lucid dreaming, and I’ve been in about a 6 month dryspell. :help: Of course, I’ve only had practically 4 lucid dreams before, so the dryspell is dissapointing, but nothing to start crying about.

Hello TheTourist … I hope your choice of name doesn’t mean that you will only be with us for a short while :eh:
Welcome to the ld4all community and I hope you get more lucid dreams soon. :wiske:

going by the name of Deucalion, partly because of my intrest in mythology. I have been a lucide dreamer since the age of 12, ( I had sleeped in one morning, woke up late for school, ran like mad to catch the bus, and realized I was standing naked at the bus stop, “whait a minute”, no one was even looking at me, standing there naked with my school books, I figured out that I had to be dreaming and it all started than and there) i kind of practiced on and off over the years, and these past months I have been back in to it again. Taking it a bit more “agressively” now… Looking for possible purpose other than runing after the oposite sex, flying around for fun, and getting in to hi octane fights with Vampires, like movie character Blade, since I always seem to fight with Vampires.
So I’m here looking to chat with people who take lucid dreaming for more than a 3-D in vivo personal entertainment center, but who might have insingt in to paths that might be chosen. I have tried to fly out in to space but always woke up when my head reached the clowds… So I am looking for more out of it now, I think I might look for a “GURU” type character this week and see what the mind will design if anything at all.
Thanks goes to those who keep this place running. I bet it’s more work than it seems.

Hey. I’m new here.

gives moogle a break

Welcome Deucalion and Lybi! :happy:
I wish you many lucid dreams in the future. :smile: There are a lot of nice people on this forum. I hope you will enjoy it :cool:

im new here as well. i came to this site after having 2 or 3 lucid dreams in the past year. i became extremely interested in them and wanted to experience them every night!! after my most recent one, i began to research on techniques and “tutorials” now how to be a lucid dreamer. i think ive found that resource. :smile:

hey im new

Hello Deucalion, Lybi, bendrummin58 and mofia08 :wave:
Welcome to ld4all and I hope you enjoy being a member of the forum. :wiske:

You may like to visit the lucid laboritory section; projects are run there eg questioning the realness of Dream Characters.

Hello.

As the name suggests, I doubt I’ll be here very long, but I’d like to say thank you to the webmaster, and to all the forum members, for the utter motherload of information. I’ve been reading through this site for a couple of days now, and I’m very intrigued with the idea of lucid dreaming.
I doubt I’ll go far enough into the routine to actually have a lucid dream, but I’ve enjoyed writing down all the nonsensical garbage that goes through my mind the past few nights.
Since it’s summer vacation, I no longer had the sleeping routine from school to get into any of the old nutcase adventure-dreams I used to have. Now they’re harder to see, more fuzzy, more muddy—they feel underexposed.
Since keeping a dream journal, I’ve had a promising vision of Richard Roper trying to persuade Roger Ebert into not returning to his home planet, to stay on earth and use his knowledge here, where it could be put to better use.
I’m not sure how much of that is the dream, and how much of it was romantisizing in hindsight, but it felt good to have some nonsense back in my life. Thank you.

Hi JustAnotherFaceInTheCrowd! Welcome :smile: I’m glad you like this site and its forum. So you like nonsensical adventure dreams? Hehe we have something in common :smile: If you want to improve your dream recall, there are lot’s of good topics about that!
Even if you think it’s too much work and it takes too much dedication to get a LD, reading through this forum every day already increases the chance of having one. I really hope you get one, so you can taste what it’s all about.
Ofcourse I hope the same for the others :smile: Welcome to the forum, mofia08, bendrummin58, Lybi, Deucalion, TheTourist, Eagle Warrior and catso!!! Enjoy your stay :content:

Hello everyone. I’ve yet have a lucid dream but hopefully by coming to this site and reading a bunch about it, I will have one soon. I was interested in it a long time ago, but I stopped (no idea why) and last year I got interested in Astral Projection. I haven’t had one of those either :sad: and think I’ll leave that that to the professionals :wink: Just recently I was reading about Lucid dreams and realized it’s awesomeness so here I am! I feel bad because sometimes I’m just too lazy to write my entry down, but I’m getting better!

Hi chewdapillow welcome to the forum! :happy:

JustAnotherFaceInTheCrowd you to a warm welcome here! :smile:

Hi there mofia08, welcome to the forum and happy dreams :cool_laugh:

Welcome to ld4all chewdapillow and JustAnotherFaceInTheCrowd. I hope you both enjoy browsing and posting in the forum. :cool_laugh: if you do become a regular poster JustAnotherFaceInTheCrowd you may have to consider altering your nick :tongue:

Keeping a journal of your dreams is fun :grin:
I hope you both go on to have many lucid dreams :dream: :dream:

BTW chewdapillow…I think your present avatar maybe a little too big. The max size is set at 6kb More information can be found in the avatar guidelines https://community.ld4all.com/t/avatar-and-signature-guidelines/21628

Hi everybody! I’m new to this forum. It looks way great! :cool_laugh: I only wish I have found it earlier! :grin:

I’m 24 years old. I work at italian restaurant as a chef. I love to cook and dream! :content:

I can’t think of anything else, but if you have any questions, etc. please feel free to ask me! :happy:

I guess I’ll be going for now… I’ll be sure to be back! :wave: