Going on Vacation, should I bring my DD?

I am going on vacation tomorow to Boston, I’m wondering, should I bring my Dream Diary or leave it at home.

If you want to write your dreams down… take it…
if you dont, then leave it…

But would probably be a good Idea to take it.

well, you can take it, but before taking it, think about some things (i went to basketball camp with my DJ):

a) Will you want to write your dreams while in vacation?
b) Will you have time to write your dreams?
c) Will you remember any of your dreams?*
d) Won’t anyone see your DJ?

• When i was on holiday in spain, i had only about 6 hours of sleep and have been woken up by alarm, so i hadn’t any recall :smile:

If you think you will have time to write in it and feel comfortable brining it then yes i strongly recommend that you bring it along.

I don’t really care if anyone sees my DD, as a matter of fact I leave it right on my desk for any and all to see it if they wish.

I guess I’m going to bring it. I can’t wait until I get there, it’s going to be AWESOME!

I just got back from vacation. I did not take my DD, but I had the most vivid dreams, and my 3rd LD while on vacation. I’m being told the because of lower stress. But hopefully the same goes for you.

PS, dreams were so vivid, I wrote the good ones down in my DD when I returned from my vacation.

Oh the dreams were SO vivid on my vacation and I logged 3 dreams in my 5 night stay. They were great great dreams, best I ever had but I won’t post them here but I DID log them down in my real life DD.

I could have done an RC and became lucid at any time but the dream was just so vivid and I had a splendid time, better then I ever had IRL.

When I’ve been away from home (rarely) I’ve had some strange, interesting dreams, different to normal probably because my sleep is lighter. I don’t sleep well if I’m not in my own bed.

Well I’m just back from 2 week vacation and I had some cool LD’s. I think it’d be good idea to take your DD with you, especially if you write your dreams regularly.