Make your own heaven

Just a interesting thought I had. If you died and went to heaven and you could make your part of heaven look and be however you want, what would it be like

You mean in a dream… right?

Heaven should be a place where you are happy. I live in a very boring town, so heaven, for me, would be packed with bright colours, lots of plants and animals. Probably something like Neverland (like in the movie Hook), or Robin Williams heaven in “what dreams may come”.

When I was a child, I used to think heaven was like a big hotel, which had carpet with a flower-motif, and a ice-cube maker in the lobby :content: How did that idea ever came in my head…?

I also think heaven should be like a dream.Thought creates all!Id love it.

Not like a nightmare then :grin:

perhaps hell is a nightmare…

anyways i think that heaven is some thing we can’t understand, where we will have happieness beyond our greatest dreams. This thought is esily under standable by this conversation a had with my mom, when i got really depressed in the middle of the night, b/c of the thought “what if theres no heaven, or its not that great?”

Mom: Look, you don’t think some ants outside r misrible(sp?) right?
Me: Right…
Mom: Well do you think they know the joy of playing video games, or riding a bike?

So i think heaven will be a joy we can’t even begin to guess at

I think heaven is in our mind, and its filled with all of our inner fantasies and wishes, that all love in life. Its filled with endless beauty and soon most dont understand, b/c you think you are dreaming to begin with. After being filled with comfort and fantasy, you figured out slowly and seem to understand that you are dead. After we realize that, we appreciate life alot more, becuase we dont have it anymore. :angel_fly:

Hell, well it completey oppisite(its still in your mind though), its filled with inner hate and depise. Everything you have done wrong in life surrounds you and makes you insane. Every negative thought and attirbute that you always insisted in life, tortures you for eternity. Nightmares are brought upon these ideas and scary thoughts, and you will be surrounded by them forever. :devil:

Thats is how i think Heaven and Hell are manifested to us. It can be your own party or it could be your own prison cell. Just like life is.
What do you think? :nono:

I would create a heaven like my own dreamscape, my own peaceful island (see the topic on the main board)

Just a peaceful Island?
Thats it?
Bummer

I really have hard to believe that there is such thing as heaven…

Yes, but when I would have the chance I would create antoher continent, (across the ocean :wink: ) with more ppl and babes on it.
But I when I’m lucid, I love to go to this island. Soooo peaceful, quiet and stuff really gets me relaxed.

Aye!