I think i have lucid dreams. always

In high lucidity are you completly aware that you are dreaming and can make anything you want happen. If this is true then that seems scary. It kinda reminds me of michael jacksons life at neverland ranch where everything he wants is reality but he is not in touch with reality if you know what I’m trying to say. If you can controll what goes on it seems like that would be better then life itself and that could corrupt you.

From,
um, what’s my name again? Oh yeah, bill.

if u are having actual high level ld’s, then u are one lucky bastard.

but are u sure u can actually control ur dreams? i often have dreams that could leave me thinking it was a ld, but ive learned that my attitude in my dreams fits in to whats going on almost perfectly. in a ld, u would do what u want, not what the dream wants.

try to do something u have never done in a dream before, preferrably a pattern of things. if u can do a whole list of things in ur dreams, in the same order, then u can be pretty sure u are having ld’s.

Josh, use an “i” in square brackets for italic text, not HTML.

Baloogan, that’s quite interesting, because a person called Kaycee once wrote in the Introduction section of the wikibook that a claimed risk was “becoming a control freak”. A search on alt.dreams.lucid and a search on ld4all and a search on The Lucidity Institute Forum yields no results. So I have no idea where Kaycee got that from.

Josh, are you a control freak?

Personally, I don’t think that lucid dreams should make somebody a control freak. After all, it is only a dream, and becoming ruler of the world will offer very little satisfaction. Alright, so it may be a bit funny to make people say exactly what you want, but surely everybody would like that for a while?

Josh, I’ve noticed that people who naturally get LDs tend to just play along with the dream more than take complete control/fly away. Is that true with you?

Another thing is that they’ve rarely done some of the stuff coveted by the crowd over here, like walking through mirrors. How about you? Either way, a list is in the wikibook for your pleasure. Feel free to add anything.

In the few lucid dreams i had i would do one thing when i knew i was dreaming and then forgot. I made a bowl of soup appear and ate it and then forgot. or i would fly in the air and then forget.

“i"thanks"i”,
I am so smart.
and you are too. I think

I meant that you should do italics [i]like this[/i].

hehe

sorry lol oops
um I AM NOT AN IDIOT. dont laugh at me. lol :smile:

“I like aqauriums. How 'bout you? I like to make websites and I like to read educational books. I can’t help it. That’s how I am. Oh and I also like fish and making websites. I know Pi also, 3.1415926535897932384626483279502884197169399375105820974977592307816406286208998628034825. Oh and I like fish and making websites. www.thefishfiles.com 2 in one!”

freak

Your mean and i thought the people here were all nice! Your the one who went to the trouble of finding out what it said

You are the kind of person that likes to discourage individuality and for that you are one of the flaws in this world. Ya big meany

and your signature is “normal”

I like this one better.

4 posts?

stop with the insults!

Just ignore him hes a noob here, so am I, the only time you should be worried is if someone like Q started insulting you. hehe

oh and I was laughing with you, not at you…

Way off topic

Wow. this post is offensive. Anything modable here mods? I’d love to see him get his negativity back.

First off: please don’t quadruple post (on purpose). it annoys people and counts as spam.

as for yoyr first question, yes, they sound like lucid dreams. many people have had one or two (a few even more) whilst young, but they seem to lose likely hood as you get older. These are usually low level. Your control isn’t as good, you’re not as aware and the world around you isn’t as realistic as in a higher level one.

sorry for the spam and thanks

Josh

offensive
or

Baloogan. Lay off. You’re a n00b anyways. How many LDs have you had? How well do you know the members here? At least Im aquinted. Stop running your mouth and get some respect.

Yes mods, I know this was offensive. Feel free to mod me, but if you’re going to mod this, its only fair to mod him.