Your site is breathtaking

what did you use to make your site. it is…um whats the word…amazing…truly miraculous. wow. good job. Please tell me what software you used. How did you make only the words on your site scroll. You make me jealous of your site. lol

hi josh,
it is all pure handwork :smile: hand coded HTML, hand drawn graphics :smile:
i used photoshop for the graphics and homesite for the coding.

thanks for the compliment :smile:

WOW. :wow: You are a genious. that is amazing. all hand hand coded html.

sorry, lol. it’s just thta that is so impressive. I have a site but it can hardly compare to hand generated html.
https://www.thefishfiles.com

Thanks,
j0sH

the hand coded html part doesnt count for the forum, just for the rest of the site… (in case you thought i coded the forum as well… i only coded the template…)

hey your site has a search option, just what i am looking for :cool_laugh:
how did you do that?

Yahoo gave me a code to paste in for the search and i didnt think you coded the forum. You used frames for your site but they are complex. Am i correct in saying you have three frames per page (not counting forum and chat) You have the main nav bar frame and then you have the secondary nav bar section and the secondary nav bar goes to the third frame on the right? Did you make your nav bars and image maps in your photo editing program? Your site envokes so much curiousity inside me. lol and all your frames are NORESIZE and the only one that is scrollable is the text area frame?

Oh and my framed site is https://dear.to/fishfin

you figured it out correct :smile:
but there are 4 frames, the top, the left, the middle and the right.
it is no image maps, but seperate images put together so they look like one big image :grin:

wow that is amazing. good job very creative applause just wow

really good job. (A+++++++++++)10

frontpage is so much better than html…

but that is pretty cool that you did this place by hand, since it’s a fairly advanced layout.

I would like to have dreamweaver but all those $$$