Dream Camp-Out at the Lucid Crossroads

[size=150]--------------------------
DREAM CAMP at the LUCID CROSSROADS
Magnetic Moon: Dali 15 - Kali 18
August: Monday 9 - Thursday 12
--------------------------
[/size]

Everyone is invited to meet at the Lucid Crossroads. If you let us know that you’ll be aiming to get there then it will help any members who get there and want to find other members. See this thread for details

dreamofpeace.net/sealife/viewtopic.php?t=1668

I really am wondering what the pictures in the picture are all about.

me too that confused the heck out of me.

i’ve never been to the crossroads though i should go.

I watch the lucid crossroads side… very interesting, but not really ah… hold on, gonna look up “overzichterlijk” in the dictionary

… conveniently arranged. So I don’t really like reading there (also because it’s also in english :smile: ) But I do wanna try to get there in my dreams.

the picture in picture of the door?
The idea is to take a picture of your open door, a door that you are familar with, and place the image of the crossroads in the door so it looks like a pathway to the crossroads. I think. :smile:

I have once visited the crossroads. It was a desert :wink:
I shared the dream somewhere on this forum.
The current image is kinda surprising. :happy: I remember those dome things in the dream and thought of them as fox holes. I never really noticed them in the images before. :eh:

No i’m talking about the picture in the first post in this topic

i went to the crossroads the night of my post saying I should go…

details are in todays dream diary entry, I wrote my name on a little … sign in sheet of sorts…

My server’s down, sot he image no longer loads…
Here it is:

So what’s this all about! It’s all about the 13 Moon Calendar, based on 13 Moons of 28 Days with a Day out of Time for Global Celebration of the theme Peace Through Culture… Check out how many parties were held this year!

foundationforthelawoftime.org/doot/

The word month comes from the root word moon. The moon cycles the earth thirteen times a year. Why do we have superstitions like friday the 13th? because the artificial, irregular 12-month Gregorian calendar (a creation of the Roman Empire - and named after the Pope), was imposed over the natural 13-month 28 day count over various peoples worldwide.

Think about it a week is 7 days. 4 Weeks of 7 Days in every month makes sense. It brings a new clarity to the way we understand time.

So what about the glyphs? Each day of the 13 moon Calendar, has it’s own unique signature or energy, determined by it’s synchronisation with a fourth-dimensionla timing cycle first tracked through the Ancient Maya’s 260-day Tzolkin count.

Why is it fourth dimensional? While 3rd dimensional time relates to the physical aspect of time, ie. the movement of the moon around the earth, and the earht around the sun. 4th dimensional time represents a higher, mental order of reality, responsible for the manifestation of events on the physical plane…

Here’s some more info about the glyphs, though I might try and post more details later, if it catches peoples interest.

We are actually working on a colour 13 moon calendar, which shoudl be available online, and also in printed form, giving much more explanation and detail… In the meantime, here’s a page with links to downloadable black and white copies of the calendar…

tortuga.com/calendar/index.html

Enjoy! Nick