Finally a novadreamer for 90 US$ maybe a supernovar dreamer

Yea, maybe. I’ve still not received it…

you’ll prolly have to wait a while longer if your order got processed after they ran out of stock … :confused: (hehe, stuck)

Wow, out of stock already! Possibly they underestimated the demand :smile:

They have confirmed that it is sent to me, so now I only have to worry about what the **** has happened to it. Today I got a book I ordered from Amazon that I have been missing. Should have been here a while ago. For some reason the book was lying in the staircase of the multi apartment house I’m living in. Someone must have gotten it at the post office. Now, why would anyone get my packages at the post office? I smell a rat, to put it mildly. There’s also this other little thing that should have been here a while ago… Possibly not only one smelly rat, then.

If some bastard has taken it… :grrr:

And if the REM-dreamer people has sent it without postal insurance, which would be very unfortunate for such a relatively expensive gadget, I’ll have to persuade them to send me another one. I’m not looking forward to that.

But possibly everything is alright. I don’t know how long it takes to send a package from Poland. I imagined it took less than 10 days, but I might be wrong. In case there is a god I’ll set this little smiley to do some praying for me: :bow:

Good Luck Dysamalex.

well, i hope you get it soon… i’ll add another smiley to pray for you.

:bow:

Out of stock already ??? I bet you will start to see it on e-bay selling for 2x and even 3x the purchase price. The same thing happens with the nova dreamer.

Wouldn’t surprise me, Milod.

Well, I still have hope after counting the number of businessdays, I found out that it’s been 8 days today. The site says it will come within 3-8 days. So I’ll wait some more days before I go to the police or anything like that. :smile: Strange about those other things, though…

i really hope you get it soon.

edited: try contacting them maybe ?

Yes, I sent them an e-mail asking for a tracking number on wednesday. No answer yet.

Tashi, have you received yours or had any contact with them?

yeah, has ne1 gotten theres yet? :confused:

Things are not off to a good start with the rem dreamer. I suggest that no one place an order with them until somebody at least reports that they at least received theirs.

that really bites :sad: , i wanted 1 for christmas :content:

Well, now at least I got an answer from the REM-Dreamer people. They say they sent it on tuesday 3rd. On the same day they sent one to Germany which arrived on the 12th.

So we’ll see pretty soon…

I’m desperate to know how this all turns out as I want to order one of these bad boys. Let us know how well it works for inducing LD’s when (if) you recieve it, we’re all excited for you :biggrin:

i really wish tashi would reply :confused:

bump :o

no news yet ? :confused:

Nope.

Well,

Good news and bad news.

Good news, I got it. Seems the delay was due to the mail.

Bad news, it doesn’t work. It’s supposed to blink and beep when I put in batteries, but nothing happens.

I’ve written a mail to them, we’ll see what they say.

:…:

Good news.

There seems to have happened something during its long travel into my arms. Just a small thing to do with the battery holder. I took it to a local electro-guy and he fixed it in no time. He was not impressed by the craftmanship, nor am I. At least it could have been better protected.

BUT, now it should work, and I will come back to you with my review later.
:content:
Some beginners problems in a new firm can be forgiven, I guess.

Make your own conclusions.