Competition Rankings for August

another 1 plz. ok this was one of the strangest LD i have ever had in my life, this time it didnt feel like a dream at all, like even ld feel like dreams but this… intence. it was about diffrent dimensions and parrall uni and i moved between them and each time that i did i affected this one… very very odd

I had 1 too :grin: and I also had either HI or a LD where I was in my bed all the time. And I got to listen to some relaxation tapes in that one :cool:

2 more for me this morning. Up to 4 now.

got another last night night that gives me 5 :cool_laugh:

I had 3 last night :o Very productive for me. I have 5 now.

5 LDs now, I think.

Had 7 so far. Several day dry period right now though :sad:

another 2 plz, i think that this comp is bringing back my memory along with a few other things but i need to get my propper lds back they are all 2 low lv for me :sad:

9 LDs now.

1 LD last night

This is Freecube, DeMoN and I each had 3 LDs last night, that puts the count for each of us up to 8 :o

Man, this new MILD is working for me!

16 ld’s

I want to re-state that DeMoN and I each have 8 LDs.

lol freecube and demon do u guys get like your own little prizr for beating each other? :wink:

Lol, no we just had a sleep over and we just posted it on my account, I’m not sure why he said it again though…

lol ok fair enough… .hmmm maybe he wanted to make a point :wink:

19 ld’s

hmmm, i wonder how many ppl know each other in RL on this forum. i think ill post a topic.

i think i know about 5 people here from Canberra Australia here :razz: there used to be a topic around here somewhere maybe that was sealife…

Three now :smile:.