Doesn't approve of ld

I’m a Satanist and from my point of view there’s nothing Satanic about it.

By the way i don’t worship satan. Satan is a Christian concept. I don’t believe in Satan or in God - at least not in a “physical/spiritual form”

Yes! Join us! Or we’ll eat your brains! :cool_laugh:

All you have to do is commit mass suicide, I’ll take care of the rest and stay here… :tongue:

The classic result of a cult. (Rhymes…)

Ah, but that would be dishonest :wink:

unless she CAN read your mind :neutral: :cool_laugh:

Oh yeah, like that crazy guy from Frailty.

But didn’t he turn out to be right in the end? And they DID do the things he said they did? But that’s another story.

Speaking of which… what EXACTLY is a born again Christian if you don’t mind me asking?

But if God reads your mind why would want to spend some of your most valuable (due to their rarity compared to other times) times to communicate with God when you could do it… right now? :wink:

Which is something I thought about before, dreams would be like aliens and bigfoot if everyone didn’t have them, people would say people were crazy and imagine your confusion if you were the only person who dreamt and you’re trying to make sense of the fact that you fell asleep somewhere, had this weird experience, and woke up in the same place… and stuff.

Lol, that way I saw that displayed with the first bit on a seperate line looked like “I don’t live anymore” :content:

Meaning you’re a ghost. :bored:

Where did the name “Satanist” come from? This isn’t meant to be accusing, I’m just not religious and so have very little knowledge of the majority of religions.

Check this verse out. It’s a biblical reference to lucid dreaming in the bible. And it’s not condemned in any way.

Song of Songs 5:2
I slept but my heart was awake.
Listen! My lover is knocking
“Open to me, my sister, my darling,
my dove, my flawless one.
My head is drenched with dew,
my hair with the dampness of the
night.”

Basically she goes on to describe the dream. Im a born again christian, and I have found no satanic stuff in LDing.

Well LaVey wasn’t fond of those crazy righteous judgemental christians (not meant in a generalizing way, i’m speaking of the crappy ones that surround me in hicksville, not the “normal” ones), so they called his “religion” Satanism to kind of make it “taboo” and offensive, I take it.

Much like how Tool says stuff about Satan to get rises out of people…

(die eir von satan being a recipe for cookies, for example)

Hehe NICE :cool:

im christian too. my mom definately doesn’t think it’s like satanic. but she’s not exactly happy about it, she thinks i should be “careful”. she says that god uses dream a lot but so does satan. personally i don’t think it’s that big of a deal but she has a bit of a point. it may be different for different ppl; dreams may b like more spiritual for her. god (and satan) can speak to ppl in different ways.

lol, yeah my mom didn’t want me to do the -stick ur hand thru a mirror or window RC-. like i’d really stand there and smack my fist into a window :content: lol. all u have to do is touch it,moms.

sorry (u said “correct me if i’m wrong”) but as far as i noe Jesus NEVER said nething like look inside urself for heaven and salvation. salvation comes thru Jesus. doesn’t mean i disagree with LDing at all, but it has nothing to do with salvation or heaven.

y not? im sorry i dont really mean to be nosey or all big on my opinion, but god has just put it on my heart to witness to ppl, might sound weird to you tho. neways, as far as OOBE’s go and all that it’s pretty apparent they don’t even exist, they’re just a kind of lucid dream.

The Kingdom (of Heaven) is inside you and it is outside you

77 "Split a piece of wood, and I am there

"Lift up the stone and there you will find me

Thomas …

dunno if it’s official or not, it’s on some Jesus site.

Of course, we all interpret differently… but this definitely says “heaven is a state of mind” to me.

Everything, he is saying, holds the potential of heaven… everything, is heaven… it’s … you know… it’s kind of a zen type thing… the world can be hell, or it can be great, it’s up to you…

i definately c wut ur saying and i think u have a point, but heaven the actuall place u go after u die, IMO, is different. but yes depending on how u live ur life, it can be sucky or awesome. tho im not shure wut u posted is an actual “scripture” or nething.

My parents have no problem with it. Lucid dreams are like an exageration of daydreaming, thinking. They can’t harm you or anyone else.

well i wouldn’t say that… exactly.

thinking negative thoughts produces negativity within you…

i guess negative activity in LD might produce negativity in your subconscious.

it’s not benefical to spend all day obsessing/daydreaming of violent/counterproductive/“bad” things.

yeah, i c wut ur saying. it’s that 2. the state of ur mind and heart

Heh. I like how what I said was repeated six or seven times. Not bashing or anything. Just find it amusing.

Dark Matter, Satanist eh? I once spent a whole week researching Satanism in depth and found it to actually be reasonably cool and non-evil. Though I wouldn’t become one, simply for the fact that I won’t align myself with any religion.

When I told my mom about lucid dreaming she told me to get a job

When I told my mum about lucid dreaming she said it wasn’t possible to be concious in the REM stages. I told her it was, and she theorised that it must be a stage between REM and awakening. I have to agree. A lot of LDs I have, usually are followed by waking up into the morning.

When I told my mum, dad, brother, and sister that I LD, this was their reactions:
Brother: Your insane
Sister: What’s that? (and shes OLDER)
Mum: Sounds interesting, honey.
Dad: The most supportive. He got me into Yoga and Meditation to clear my mind and become healthier. We also might go to the library to get a book on Lucid Dreaming.

Lucky!

Correct me if im wrong but i thought satanism was slelf induldgence at any/bodys expense, if thats correct then you can tell ur mum that cus LDs arnt huting anybody

Yes. But what is your prespective on that?

Satanism is the worship of Satan! Not lucid dreaming! :wink: