I'm experiencing hallucinations

I am experiencing hallucinations and I believe it’s attributed to my attempt to lucid dream or something totally different.

Today I went to the supermarket to purchase a rotissare chicken for dinner.

Well, I went up to the deli, got a number and went right up to the chicken display and looked at the chickens. I put my hand on the glass and looked in and waited.

Well 10 minutes go buy and a guy ask if he can help me. I say “can I have a rotissare chicken.” And he just looks at me dumbfounded and says “help your self”

I was staring at the chickens when I asked… I put my arm through where I had it and wouldn’t you know it… there was no glass at all and I looked like an idiot.

What the hell does this mean?

It probably means you should start paying mor attention to what you are doing…

sorry but i HIGHLY doubt this is the result of lucid dreaming.

eh who knows.

But for some reason I am seeing weird things that I cannot seem to explain.

I might just be losing my mind… oh well.

Maybe if I can just stay lucid in a dream I’d be happy.

erm… its the drugs man, its the drugs

no no i’m mainly drug free and i’m losing my mind too…

erm

maybe LD’s make you lose your mind?

erm

Your mind is upping the stakes and challenging you to more reality checks. Do try and pay attention to EVERYTHING until it becomes a habbit.
PD

This is not something you should be too worried about,

if you contrinue to see things as they are NOT, at a frequent basis, then a doctor should be consulted,

otherwise you should be okay if it is a once-off.

Lucid dreaming is more like, a talent, something to benefit,

it won’t harm you at all, not even thinking about it,
thats in my opinion,

all the best,
-stranger

You took to much man, too much, too much.
</Dr. Gonzo>

Seriously, I don’t think you can touch hallucinations

sure you can.

tactile hallucinations are hallucinations too.

Dreams, thinking and seeing are all controlled by seperate parts of the brain. So it is unlikely to be LD related.

If it persists, consult a doctor.

For not so long ago some one on this forum told about that he could make things appear by thinking of them… And the did not disappear in till he want them to, he saw the things clear as the reality… And I guess some people could might not control it… I think that I u train your self to see thing like in the VILD tec or just dream a lot LD’s and are good at create thing etc U could probably be enable to learn haw to do this things.

I seriously doubt it had anything to do with lucid dreaming. People have been studying and doing lucid dreaming for a many years and so far noone has seen a correlation between any type of mental illness and lucid dreaming.

If you never had a situation like this before I would not worry about it. It could be you were just under and unusually high level of stress and experienced some sort of dissassociative episode. Even things like a sudden drop in sugar levels can cause this type of confusion. If it happens again then you might want to contact a doctor.

then… its the drugs, man, its the drugs

i think what it is is when you lucid dream you pay attention to like… weird abstract things, you disconnect from reality a hell of a lot…

so you might be occasionally prone to the “paranormal” or a hallucination or two.

i know… lucid dreaming + introverted me = much dissociation from reality at times.

and I think Pedro was the one that could manfiest visualizations, I bet I could figure out how, It’s HARD to do that in dreams but I bet it’s easy to perfect in the dream world, and would help my visualization skills.

sorry…but this is a stupid subject.

If you are loosing your mind just let it go. What we think of as reality is really only a very small fraction of what there is to the world. “Our” minds are only holding us back and they are not even ours most of the time.

Just sounds like you spaced off. Quite a few times I won’t even here people when I space off.

Yetserday I was at the house of a frien of mine. We wanted to watch some videos and other friend were there, too. I was a bit surprised to see A.
After some minutes I wondered were A. has gone, because I couldn’t see her anymore. So I asked my friends, and the told me, that she had never been there :gni:
Things lieke that happen to me relativly often. Sometimes I see litte things like a pensil and, but when I want to touch it it’s gone!

did you feel the heat from the glass as you leant on it?
if you did…spooky!!
if you didn’t…accept it as a hallucination and start questioning reality a bit more. do more reality checks.

read “the holographic universe” by michael talbot if you want to expand your mind a bit more and explore the possibilities that there may be more to reality than meets the eye.