WILD :(

Hio it is me again! I am not so active right now but I have one problem… When i try WILD… After a while, like half an hour or some thing I get a really strange feeling in my head . I cant describe it but it is like I can not focus anymore and it is like I have high fever. then it is …an I it is really hard to not open my easy… And I always lose the fight cause it is to uncountable… Do any one else get this shit??

Zardos how do you do your wild tech?
Just wondering :smile:

When i go to sleep and jut lay down and try to stay conscious :smile:

conciousness = awareness. And when doing WILD, the basis of every technique seems to only be focusing your awareness at a different point while trying to pass into sleep (breathing, body, chakras, visualization, counting, etc.)

I get that same feeling if I try WILD focusing on my third eye chakra or If I take some melatonin before going to sleep. Maybe it somehow related to the Pineal gland in the brain or something as sleep comes… :confused:

Ok i will try to focusing on some thing else and see if it gos better

For more information about WILD you can read the how section above and also read the big WILD sticky topic. If you have any further questions about wild you can post them there.

Good luck