Is this a partial LD?

Hi, I was just wondering what you guys thought about this.

I was having a regular dream, but it was exceptionaly vivid. In the dream I’m talking to my uncle on the steps leading up to the balcony level of the church I used to attend.

I was confronting him about something. I told him he was doing something wrong and he replied that “You do the same thing as I do though.” Then I went on to say, “Yes but how you use it is corrupt. Your not using your strength for the right reasons.” I kind of stared at him for a little while and he appeared very nervous, which is strange because hes always so in control to the point of rigidness. There was music, and singing happening down in the sanctuary of the church and I made a descision that I wanted it to stop.

Suddenly the entire church filled with people became still and there was no noise. The fact that I could do this frigthened me a bit. My dream ended soon thereafter.

I ususaly remember my dreams in detail and this is the first instance where I had changed something specific about the dream just by thinking about it outside of an LD. It didn’t feel like the LDs I’ve had before though. I didn’t think realize I was dreaming.

Has this happened to any of you?

Yeah, I’ve had a ND in which I changed what was happening simmiliar to you through my expectations.

On that same night, I had had a number of dreams (including that one above) in which I was given a number of clues that I was dreaming and none of it was real.

Unfortunatly, I was still new and didn’t pick up on any of them…