what should i do?

I first hird about lucid dreaming a mounth and a half ago and I had two lucid dreams within a week. But I haven’t had one since then. And now I’m beginning get worried. I do regular RT:s and I started trying WILD yesterday but so far whit no succes.

lucid, having a ld is really dependent on your LD talents, but to induce having a LD, some great ideas include make up a daydream right before you sleep of someone teachiing you RC techniques, this works great! So you fall asleep towards the end of the daydream, and this will do great in inducing you to have a RC in your dream.

You’re having a dry spell. Everyone has them - and as annyoing as they are, they will go away :smile:.

Also, you can’t use a tech once and then claim it doesn’t work. You should use it for at least two weeks before giving up on it :wink:.

I know when I first started having lucid dreams I went through the same thing. I had a bunch of LD ‘s then suddenly zip. I think I got overconfident and stopped practicing so hard. Got sloppy with RC ‘s, Induction tech, and keeping a healthy sleep pattern. When I started practicing seriously they came back.

Hope this helps you.

Good luck and happy dreaming :smile:

It’s indeed very important that you keep practicing!! Especially since you’re still a beginner. Keep practicing intensely every day and your LDs will come back. If you feel a lack of motivation, then know that if you don’t persist, you’ll keep messing around a bit without really improving your skills. Once you’re on the road again, it will become easier in time, once you get more experience. But you always need to keep practicing. That’s the golden rule if you want to become a successful LDer (and if you’re not a natural…).

Good luck! :wink:

dont worry…im not gettin any LDs lately either…me no likey.