I went to nazi germany for vacation!!!

Last night I had a dream that my mother organized a family vacation to Nazi Germany. I know they’re not nazis now but in the dream it was Nazi Germany. Well anyway my mom arranged for us to go to a death camp and we were actually going to die. I said we should run and my mom said it is better to die in the camp then run and a lady next to me tisked at me. We were on a wagon hooked up to a trailor which is unrealistic but anyway we stopped and I went to the bathroom and I tried to crawl out a narrow window in the top but it was blocked with cement from the outside. I went back to the wagon and we were riding to the death camp and that is all i remember. Oh and I also remember yelling to my mother. “DO YOU WANT US TO STARVE AND BE TORTURED BY NAZIS.” She just ignored me. We were on the wagon riding to the death camp when I woke up.

Also I never saw my brother or father but I did see my grandfather breifly.

How weird that is. I did’nt even remember it until about 11:30.

hmmmm…

is your mom really strict and mean or something?

that’s kind of how the dream seems to me… what with her making you go to a death camp, it translates kind of into her being a nazi, the way i see it.

I would say that you had a conflict yesterday with your mother, and she wants you to do something which seems to you a sort of death. Moreover, she seems to culpabilize you.
It could be a very little problem indeed… ( like she wants you to tidy your room up :smile: )
Or your are going with your family on vacations, and you really don’t like that ! :happy:
But perhaps were you not waiting for an interpretation ( which could be totally wrong )…
Very strange dream anyway :wink:

I would say: I don’t believe the majority of dreams have a meaning and transcend from waking life.

But that dream sounds pretty cool. probably kinda creepy too. haha, that is funny to think of your mother organizing a family vacation to a death camp. “Oh what a great experience this will be! You can look back on it and tell your children!” :wink:

thanks for the interpretation and she can be very um… domineering. lol Maybe it’s because I was invited to go see a movie with some friends from school but my family will be at the lake that day. I was also thinking that: One day week my mother and I were having alot of fights and my grandfather called and talked to me about it. and i was thinking that might explain me briefly seeing him in the dream.

Worst. Vacation. Ever.

I’ll second that.

I can imagine how my mom would put it… “GUESS WHAT GUYS! WE’RE GOING ON VACATION!!”

Me and my siblings… “YAY, are we going to Disney World?!”

Mom: “No, even BETTER! We are going to Auswhitz to die horrible deaths… pack lightly!!!”

Lol. I have dreams like that. You end up screaming at them for pure stupidity.

lol