first real SP

had this really weird dream this night where I was in a kind of forest, but the forest had doors and it functioned as a house in every way. I was with some guy who somewhere along the events turned into barney (the local drunk in the simpsons)… well anyway i went into another “room” and when I came back barney was dead, there were bodyparts everywhere, at first I wasn’t startled but then I panicked. I didn’t notice that the dream ended so I was kinda semi-sleeping and all I was seeing was people in bodybags, real creepy stuff. Then I really woke but I couldn’t move a muscle. The only thing in my mind was the word: BODYBAG.COM (don’t ask me why). I had those WILD-sensations but they were stronger than ever before. I felt sick by everything and it felt like there was something in the room. I was scared to death but in some way I wasn’t scared (?) it just felt… different. But my body came to life eventually and my dad came in the room asking why I was still awake, thought he would turn into a monster because I wasn’t sure if I was in “the real world” :content:
he didn’t so I tried to stay awake all night. And failed, so I ended up having this fun dream about me and all my friends in a trip to spain :grin:

Well, thought I should share this to the forum if someones interested

Where is the SP episode? :confused:

Lol DreamAddict I think that’s quite obvious:

Yeah nice SP experience! It would have been the perfect opportunity to WILD. Ah well… perhaps next time :smile:

Happy LDing :content:

well, i didn’t really feel like LD:ing after that experience :confused:

Dreamaddict
i described the whole experience, not just the SP… it wouldn’t have been so interesting if I just wrote:
“I had an SP, I couldn’t move” :wink: