Dreamviews

Cool. Q…

I didnt’ realise that it was their first anniversary! Happy first anniversary Dreamviews!

I’m so happy you’ll be joining in the dreaming… I bet people’s dreams have already been reflecting on it in one way or another !

Happy Anniversary Dreamviews. :grin:
Welcome to all the dreamviews members that have made the effort to come over here and join ld4all inorder to sort out the situation. :wiske:

And this weekend I will definitely set the intention of dreaming of a bridge of peace, between LD4ALL and DreamViews, a bridge to unify and strengthen the larger dreaming community! :content:

Thank you! …Do what?

&

Let me explain exactly what happened…

When I was introducing myself there at newbie section at dv… I had smiles on it… mostly like that :grin: and then later in the day… or next day (I don’t remember when though), I rechecked… all of :grin: were gone only to be replaced by “Very Happy” and only :smile: was left unchanged. It made my post look really stupid (no offenses to anybody). I re-edited it of course to put back proper :grin: instead of “Very Happy.” I don’t know if it’s still unchanged though… I haven’t checked that for a while.

Then I posted at HILD discussion over there about what happened to the link that Hargard had since it was working earlier. I included the proper link also. Then… few days later, I saw that Hargard’s post got the link working again and that my post was mysteriously deleted! I was mad at first then I realize I got a pm from icedawg. He thanked me for pointing out the error. So I wasn’t as mad as I was because at least he acknowledged.

Hopefully, that has cleared everything up!

He’s right… I only get approx. 1 hour online a day (if I’m lucky… 2 to 3 hours). So it’s kinda hard for me to keep up with everything. However, to let you know, I try my best to reply as quickly as I can. I will… it just might take longer. :smile:

That’s all I could think of that I need to say… if you have anything else to ask me, feel free to.

Have fun ld4all-ers and DV-ers. :wink:

One thing I dont understand…why do we need bridges between the two? We seem to be two fully functioning, well run LDing sites on thier own. As long as the word is spread by mouth, the goal is reached. Im very happy on Dream Views…and it seems lots of people are happy here. Is everyone learning how to have lucid dreams and staying happy? Well…I am.

Icedawg, thanks!

I am glad you answered and gave an honest explanation about all unsolved issues!

I think you did well with realizing your goal in the form of the Dream Views forum and site.
Its a good forum and a good site with great ppl.
Its think its time to make peace, and shake hands!

I have one last request to make to you Icedawg and to everyone!
To my fellow DreamViews members as well as my fellow Ld4all members.

Read Plz!

This is written at DreamViews at the section General Discussions.
Its a sticky called The Rule by Serinanth.
And its Genius!

My last request Ld4all members is lets Adopt this rule!
From now on, Be Excellent to one another, Dream Views members and Ld4all members!

Let this Genius Rule be used for both forums and all members!

I vote a yes!

Jeff (Thanks Serinanth)

OMG XD Dm, that was me! Im sorry. You see, as a moderator the quote button and the edit button switches. so that the area the quote button used to be is now the edit button. I also have a habit of quoting the persons post and then deleting it after i answer to all their questions/comments. So i accidently pressed the edit button instead of the quote button and i didnt realize(you cant tell once the text comes up) So i wrote my answer, deleted the quote and then i posted it. I then realized that i edited your post instead of quoting it. my reaction=O_O CRAP!!!. my computer still had your response saved onto the screen or whatever and so i tried to fix your post by copying and pasting it. As you can see, if you copy and paste smiles like that you’ll get Very happy for this emoticon :grin: . I noticed this and so i tried to fix it with the write emoticons, but i guess i missed a few >_<. I didnt mention it to you because i felt like i didn’t need to. I mean i fixed the problem(or so i thought) so no need to inform anyone. haha, im sorry about that though. believe it or not but thats the second time thats happened to me.

Anyway, I like Jeff’s plan. believe it or not, but i had forgotten that rule even though its a sticky. I like it. Its simple and effective. Also its not that hard to not follow(double negatives, i know) so there should be no complaints. Its so simple. :good: . Man…im tired…must…sleepppppppphkogfhphpokkgohgfpkupokip… :sleeping:

Thanks Nightowl for voting in favor of it!
I hope all c the importance of this Rule!

Lucid dreams :wink:

Jeff

Hi Seeker_dv thanks for congratulating me with my birthday! :smile:
Yes, with 39 iam the oldest active member here, as you are at Dream Views!

Maybe one day we are the first lucid grandfathers :smile:

Jeff

Gameover, we are not trying to make one forum or to swap members.

I give you my view on that;

I c dream forums as restaurants, and i dont like having only one type of restaurant to choose from!
Like there is only chinese, or only italian, but i like both there to be, so i can not only choose but also taste different flavors.
Same with dream forums, they are all unique and plz let we keep it like that.

So dont worry, its not about that, its about existing within the boundaries of eachothers respect.
Not to desolve eachothers uniqueness.

Hope thats answers your Question Gameover :smile:

Sorta…but still…whats the point of all of this?

Because if we communicate with each other we increase our chances of becoming lucid. Why? Because we swap more information.

Why do we have to stay seperated, when we could improve lucidity by communicating. It’s like an affiliate kind of thing.

To promote appreciation rather than resentment. Recent distractions have been a rising issue here, and we just wish to reduce the amount of distractions so we can both continue on our intended path.

OMG! Hey Nick! I wonder if you are a little bit psychic!

Three of us at Dreamviews are planning on meeting for the first time face to face next month. This will be really neat since two of them are from the Netherlands and I am from the USA.

Get this, it is at a train station so that all of us can meet up with a minimum of trouble. We have jokingly been calling this planned meeting the [color=blue]‘1st International Dreamviews Convention’[/color]

I just mentioned this to another LD4all member in a PM last night.

How is that for wierd?

Well, I for one am glad this has all been settled. It has been a terrible distraction for both sites I think.

At least we got to meet a lot of great new people from dream views so some good has come out of this.

jeff

I vote yes too. It is a good rule to follow not just for forums but for life as well.

Also, I want to thank jeff for working so hard to bring everyone together. Excellent job. :thumbs:

I also want to thank Seeker_dv. nightowl. PaperDoll from dreamviews for coming over here and openly discussing this. It was great to get to know you all. :smile:

Happy dreaming everyone

If we had a Paperdoll … Jeff might learn to use his “edit” button … I suppose LD4all will just have to settle for me. :gni:

The movie “Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure” has a quote “be excellent to each other”
It’s a great quote to live by and it certainly marks an excellent adventure.

If only Keanu Reeves knew of his broad involvement in the lucid dreaming community.

“Party on dudes!”
and remember … “There is no spoon”

I dont need to talk with everyone in the world about lucid dreaming. I think all the information needed can be found at Dream views…and probably LD4all too, without any connection.

Sounds good to me. Peace, harmony, and happiness. Glad that we’re all getting along. Now IM going back to dreamviews :smile:

Best wishes gameover.

Happy dreaming

Hahahahahahaha :rofl:

That cracks me up so bad! hahahahahaha :lol: How cute! Hahaha! No problem… now we know what has happened. :content: No need to apologize!

Anyways, Jeff… I agree… let’s be excellent to each other as our rule. I also vote yes! :biggrin:

Well, now I can always say… “Oy, why aren’t you being excellent at me?” :spinning:

Neat little rule, although some foreigners might have trouble understanding it. I say yes anyway. :content:

Once again… Jeff, what did I do which you wanted me to do for a long time?

Popping over to dreamviews now, want to post about the wikibook and the yellow links boxes… I think you know what I mean :wink:

Edit: I’ve just seen the “Favourites” feature over at dreamviews: how superb! Since both forums are phpBB, could we filch the idea? Surely they wouldn’t mind :wink: In return, they can steal the “read persistence” thing (i.e. unread posts stay marked as unread after you log out or your session expires)