lucid dreaming every night

does anybody here lucid dream every night? or maybe every other night? if so…what do you do?? :help: im using HILD method…and as it seems logical…hasnt worked out yet :cry:

I can be lucid everyday if i take a midday nap :smile:
Or do wild in the morning, that is also working quite well.
Those two give the highest chances.

You are going to hate hearing this but, you just have to practice and have patients. It’s sad but true. On the bright side I can tell you that if you practice seriously you will see success.
I do not know how long you have been using your method. If it has been a long time with no results you might want to consider a change.

Some other things to consider:
=> Do you keep a dream journal and use it every day?
=> Do you do reality checks frequently during the day every day?

I used to be able to lucid dream almost everyday, but it’s only cuz I used to be able to sleep in and have a chance to wbtb or something. I also had a strict sleep schedule so my body always get lucid at the same time. Also midday nap helps too…

Unforunately ever since I went to university last summer, my sleep schedule totally messed up. I got no normal sleep rythm right now… but hey… after those long months of drought, I’m getting it back… as long as I keep my sleep rythm in sync.

I can’t take a nap nowdays though cuz my parents will think it’s a lazy thing to do… so I’m being patience with them… and deal with my reduced ability to become aware in my dreams.

Anyways, WBTB & WILD and MILD gives me the best chance. HILD is similar to WILD in my opinion… YOu could try HILD combined with WILD… it helps to accelerate the wild stage a bit if you happen to do it in right time.

Good luck! :happy:

Practice is the only way… I know :sad: But yeah that’s the only way to achieve that goal. :sad:

yes i do both of those. ive only done the HILD for a couple of days. i dont see how i could combine that with WILD…because its the same thing as WILD…except adding a tap and a reality check in. it should be more effective. but ill keep on tryin :smile: i cant do midday naps any more because i have school coming up on monday :sad: and…i cant sleep in anymore…because of school. so i guess ill do HILD every night…even with school…because you do get up really early, but its only for a matter of minutes. i am being patient…but im just so excited about getting a LD and i want one soooo bad! :cool_laugh: well…hopefully ill get one tonight :smile: thanks for the posts!

Can you go to sleep earlier so you can get more sleep?

You can also try your method with WBTB. When you wake up don’t stay awake too long. Just a few minutes. In fact if you do not have to don’t even move. That is one way I do WILD. It does not disrupt your sleep because you don’t stay up long. It makes WILD go very fast. I suspect it would be the same for your technique.

yeah it is…the tech only requires relaxing for a couple of min then do the actual tech and then sleepy time. im going to go to bed now…so i can try it :smile: wish me luck!!

good luck

Happy dreams :smile:

:cry: :cry: i didnt have one again… that not only brings me down…but school starts tomorrow…

Not every day, but about once every two days. I sort of use WBTB but I don’t stay awake that long, and I try to use MILD when I wake up and go back to sleep. I use recognition of dream signs to do DILD’s and I try to use WILD when I wake up from a dream.

Moniter199a…so you just do reality tests every day…and then in your dream you automatically perform one…and become lucid? if so…i think i might go back to that. i dont like waking up in the middle of the night…sometimes i cant go back to sleep.

bendrummin58, consider aiming a bit lower, in my opinion. Savor whatever you get. :smile:

I’m lucid almost every night… :tongue: I use special technique, and rely on a recurring dreamsign… It’s in “lucid at will” topic

It is possible to induce LD using that method even if you dont have a recurring dreamsign, but it’s significantly harder…

I wish I knew how to become lucid every night.

I started school on the 16th, I live in Florida and that really hampered my ability to even recall dreams.

Over the summer I recalled a dream every night and had a few lucid dreams… well 3 to be exact. But I have become aware that I was dreaming many times in a dream but I usually woke up immeadiatly so I never counted them as lucid dreams because I would wake up after becoming lucid.

Well, from this past Monday to Thursday I only recalled one dream. It was the best dream of my life and I loved every minute of it. I only got it because I awoke from a dream fragment(I don’t count these as dreams either). I decided to do a WILD and it actually worked.

I was lucid from entry till the dream went away and it lasted for what seemed like 5 minutes. It’s in my diary if you want to know exactly what I did.

Last night I recalled 4 or maybe 5 dreams. I couldn’t find my dream diary which was odd but I certainly did look. I had 3 lucid dreams last night and was about 2 seconds away from a WILD.

nope.

and I’m lucid every day kiddies.

Not all of them are remotely fun or good dreams though.

Damn… that AP sucked.

But what I do is I just wake up in the morning and then I either MILD say “I am dreaming” over and over again until I fall asleep, or if my REM was interrupted I WILD.

if you just think about your dreams and get comfortable with them it’s a substitute for a dream diary, not a GOOD substitute, RCing and diary entrys will get you so much better than my lazy ways…

but I am too lazy to really commit to them, when I do I get lucid higher than normal and in often times different dream times where I normally wouldn’t.

and don’t try to clear your mind when you’re going to bed, it can give you horrible insomnia.