Lucidity Plethora and how I did it

Lucidity Plethora this morning

I just woke up from an exceptional series of LDs, full of experiments and joy. I literally just woke up from them. I just went to the bathroom with a stupid grin in my face, and here i am, typing in notepad todays dreams.

Man, they were LDs at will:

I woke up at 10:30 because my mom screamed that we got a gold at 40km walk at track and field. I see the footage, and I return to bed after 25 minutes. I start counting from 400 backwards.

My friends, it seemed that I had from then on the ability whenever i found myself in a dream, to scream the word “LUCIDITYYYYYY”, and i got fully lucid!! (omg i am so happy i am gonna faint). I had a series of different dreams, and for some reason, each time the dream started, I knew it was a dream! Fully knowing that i am in bed safe and sound and that everything was ‘feak’.

The lucidity plethora went like this:
Almost Dreaming…LD…AD…LD(better)…AD…LD(perfecto)

I will keep the fun details to myself, but I will post the >experiments< i had, because it is for me the wisest thing to do:

EXPERIMENTS:

• when i was walking at my grandma’s house, i concentrated on the feelings on my toes. I actually felt cold down there.

• i concentrated to my legs and how they work. I was surprised to see that they work fine, and that I was walking - not floating.

• Each LD started on my grandma’s bedroom, whenever the Normal dream started, i was like “1,2,3, lucidityyyy” and everything BLOOMED literally.

• After 1,2,3, I always heard loud music (more specifically “Do Re Mi” from the Sound of Music). The first time i ignored it and left the room and went for fun (aka flying, trying to bomb cars with flames coming out of my hands, etc etc etc)

• The second time i tried to see where all that music comes from. I see my old hi fi in my back. There were two black small birds sitting on it (lolol). I scare them with my hand, and they seemed to irk me so lucidity fell.

• I scream again: “lucidityyyy” and everything was ok.

• I say: “When I turn my back, I will see my biggest psychological problem formed as an object”. I hear a ‘duuuup’ sound. I was like “uh oh how many of them are out there?”

• I turn my back, and I see a pile of music cassetes, and on top of them a pencil. I asked it what it was about, and here is the dialogue:

Me: What are you? [lucidity is now tops]

DC: ooooh… after all these success dahhhling, you always seem to [a word that dont remember] after a lost…

Me: Am I beautiful?

DC: Of course… surely… .NOT

After that answer I was kinda bored (?!?!?!) and I said “wake up”. I woke up, and I literally came here to post this. Right now, I am literally euphoric by the realism of my LDs this morning. I just cannot beleive that every time a dream came, i remembered to scream lucidityyyyyyyyyyyy.

Very funny, indeed ! :cool_laugh:
But where did you find the idea about screaming “Lucidityyy !” when entering a dream ? :confused: Is it a technique ? If so, what does it consist in ?

I didnt scream in real life!!! The very fact that i entered a dream, made me scream in a dream!

LOL ! Of course ! It would have waken up all the neighbourhood. :happy:

But, as you said “I just cannot believe that every time a dream came, i remembered to scream lucidityyyyyyyyyyyy”, I was wondering what sort of strange technique it was.

It was the fact that before going back to bed I had as a worry to remember to obtain lucidity. Seems like MILD to me…