wind

Hi everybody,
I’m new to this forum, and I’d like to introduce myself. My name’s greg I’m 20 and I live in Sc. I’ve been practicing lucid dreaming for about a year now, having about one or two lucid dreams a month. That aside, I was reading my extensive dream diary and I realized that I have only had one dream where I felt the wind, I became lucid right afterward though the wind wasn’t the catalyst. Has anyone else felt wind in their dreams, and is it a sign of gaining lucidity?

peace,
Greg m

i think they everyone is diffrent there i feel win in my dreams often and it is no more a dream sign for me then anything else but it is a gr8 thing that you have found such a good DS :smile: well done

Hi Greg,

I have had a few NDs where it has been windy with no hint of lucidity. I have created the feel of the wind blowing in a lucid dream and that was pretty amazing (as are most senses in LDs). As Timelss_Soul says dream signs are different for everyone. Keep up the good work :smile:

I don’t know if it’s a sign of gaining lucidity, but I had many LDs where I was flying while a big wind was pushing me, often in the wrong direction. (In my own case, I think it’s a kind of subconscious resistance against control.)

I’ve felt wind in a LD (hell, I’ve taken control of a tornado and used it to attack someone in an LD…) . But I can’t remember if I’ve ever felt it in a ND.

Welcome to the forum gameover-gjm3. It’s great to see another person from South Carolina here. I’m pretty near to you in Clover, SC up close to North Carolina.

A lot of my normal dreams contain wind, and an unusual amount include tornados. I remember a few LD s that were windy. I remember in one David Copperfield (the magician) gave me a few cotton balls to hold in my hand to make me fly. As I held the cotton balls I jumped off a mountain and began to fly. One thing I remember the most was the strong wind in my face and hair, and the wind was wanting to blow the cotton out of my hand so I kept a strong grip.

I’m not sure if it is a sign of lucidity, but wind usually requires a higher sense of perspective in dreams.

I feel wind all the time in NDs. I can be sure to see wind and rain outside after a dream like that.