Dreamviews

Our posts do remain marked unread after logging out.

I think we do have a favorites, … or at least that’s how I use it, at the bottom of every thread you will see:
“Watch this topic for replies”
I have a filter on my email box that filters all my watched messages, so it’s my favorites box :smile:

Good idea!

I used to do that when i was on my computer… had fax. box, etc…

but I don’t do that anymroe cuz i use dad’s computer now and outlook doesn’t have a good security there… don’t feel safe to use it :razz: plus dm7.net email is broken anyways. :smile:

But yeah it was very useful! :biggrin:

But then you might get a flood of emails, and you have to be on the machine with your email (unless you use webmail), and you need to delete the emails after checking… etc, etc.

r3m0t, it’s not that bad… I just look at the thread that is active or that i’m still interested in… then when I’m done… I just delete them all with one click.

No big deal… and I could just subscribe to thread manually not automatically… all would still be in control.

I liked it actually how it worked. :grin:

I don’t have any problems with it either. It is an easy way to keep tract of what threads I am participating in. I think it works great.

OK, I still want it thouhh :razz: maybe because I never check my email.

Hey, why not make the Rule here about being superb? And not excellent?

Wait, is that another thread?

I wonder, how did DreamViews become so populated so quickly? I’ve never even seen DV before yet all of its members must have found it in the past year.

Dreamviews was a link in an article in “howstuffworks.com” so that would probably give a hint why it is so popular… :content:

Nice there are heaps of DV members posting in this thread, nobody told me this place existed lol :tongue: . That was probally my laziness for not looking around.

From being there and now to here, there are alot of differences and such.
Have to say, good job done on both forums, lucid dreamers are the sugar in my tea.

As im sure some of you might know dreamveiws is temporarily (hopefully) shut down and the reason is because Icedawg had some personal issues. If you did do a merger it might not work because whomever ran, paid for, and edited the site might back out and there wouldnt be a fallout place. When dreamviews was shut down it was hard enough to find this place i had to track it down, if everyone focused on one website, fallbacks might be forgotten about.

Blatantfish i mailed you that dreamviews members gathered here!
u didnt get the mail?

jeff

Well now your here thats what counts!

Btw the real talks are at the Dreamviews lifeboat section :smile:

o sry jeff i thought salamander emailed me, salamander was a guy whos im i saved from dreamviews. Well ya thats how i found this place, thanks for the mail really appreciate it, btw do you know that stalin guys email?

Mm i go sleep now when i wake up i look into it! :wink:

ok, fast before sleeping

Stalin guy and Deathwuad both left no email adress at Dremviews and there for cant be contacted! :sad:

Jeff

Woohoo! I’ve finally made the hard swim to the lifeboat. Had a bit of trouble with my browser…wouldn’t let me exit the dutch site for a while. Anyway, that sucks about Deathwaud, I was going to tell him that we named our evil dictator bunny rabbit after him…

I have his MSN username, so whenever he comes on, i’ll inform him

Great Nightowl! Do that :wink:

Jeff

Lucid Dreaming For All Rocks…
IMO, Q wins the award for best LD site in the uni-net… :thumbs:
and now it looks even better…

I joined dreamviews before i joined ld4all.
I guess the answer is google. I never found ld4all in google just dreamviews and some other. I found ld4all by a guy who linked it and told me it was the best ld site that exist.