My dreams are faltering

Man this sucks so much. I have been practicing WILD every night and my dreams have been faltering. So far I only remember fragments and I only remember them when my alarm wakes me.

Every night I’ve been practicing WILD I’ve been able to get into SP but I could never get into a dream, I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

It’s like when the alarm awakes me and I go back to sleep I’m not actually awake because I’m super excited about the dream I should be having.

I haven’t recalled any dreams except for fragments from when my alarm woke me up and I happened to be in REM sleep… which happened last night.

All I remember is opening a bottle of Coca Cola and looking under the cap. The odd thing is I did it today and I won a free 1 liter coke product… so I guess that’s cool.

w0000t!!! FREE 1 LITER COKE PRODUCT OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!

contratS!!

Well… you could stop WILD for a little while (a couple of days should proboably do).

Instead, go to sleep reapeatign the mantra, ‘I will remember my dreams.’ in your head. Also, write down everything you can in your DJ.

That should help…

I don’t want to stop WILD for a little while. The experience I had with it was too good to give up. When ever I think about the dream I get happy, it’s so weird. It’s like an addictive drug to me for some reason. I’ll never stop.

I repeat the mantra every night as I fall asleep until I see some HI, then I just drift right off. When I awake at 4:00AM I can only remember 1 fragment of my dreams.

I mean litterally a fragment, it’s not even worth writing them down, and I have a photographic memory, I can easily remember the fragments with out writing them down.