Your subconscious using your body while asleep.

i can’t really think of a good title for this

but we know the subconscious makes you swat at flies, makes you roll over… etc… some people sleep walk.

well I just had a nap, and had an OBE, and when I woke up from it my arm was in the air waving around, and I was not in control of it.

However, whilst dreaming, I am led to believe I was in control, because I felt a weird “canopy” above my head and was forced to stare at a tv (i was kind of sucked over toward it) … from my perspective I was stuck to the ceiling and facing right side up, a tv was mounted to the wall… i was in a closet in my brother’s room perhaps (i didn’t try to go there)

from my suddenly awake perspective I was looking at that tv in juxtaposition with the wall I was facing… and the canopy above my head that I felt was my bed post…

so I mean, there is no other conclusion I can really draw, I was touching things while I was asleep… so then, this makes me assume, yes, I was controlling my arm.

So then what is a but confusing is, why then, upon shifting concsiouness into waking, was my arm in the air, waving on it’s own, at first it felt like I was moving it, but when I actually tried to go ahead and continue moving it (i wasn’t “awake” per se, so I was like “cool i’m moving my hand in my sleep”) I could not move it, rather it kind of waved around in the air then came down to my side… and then I was awake.

(or was I?) just no more than 20 seconds out of nap my memory is already unclear of the linear order of my dreams, I may have had the sex one after that, but it seems like it was before it.

so

the only thing I can think is the subconscious took control of my arm, wh y I don’t know… maybe because upon waking up, I might have reached towrad myself, and not even knowing where “Myself” was i could have poked me or hurt me or something, so it put it in the air.

I don’t know… it was pretty cool and weird… I certainly don’t think I was in traditional REM for the OBE, though some of the dreams were acompanied with cripplingly painful rushes of paralysis.