Need help concentrating

well when i try and concentrate for a WILD, i can’t get the music out of my head. thats confusing, like, i always i mean, always have music in my head. and it messes me up when i tr to concentrate, its impossible to keep out of my head for more than a few seconds, can you help?

0_o

I have music in my head all the time too. Btw, have you ever tried to compose music? My music follows me into the dreams. Maybe you can just concentrate on the music? It might keep thoughts out of your mind as easily as other targets.

hmm conecntrating on the music is not a bad idea at all, maybe i can have a music related LD

If you can’t get the music out of your head, then try not to become attached to it. Instead of thinking about the music, try to observe yourself as thinking about the music. Don’t mind about it, but just let the music come and go, without getting attached to it. Don’t fight your thoughts, because this often makes things worse. Become the silent observer instead of the thinking participant.
This may take some practice but it works great to keep your mind pretty empty. Because, if your mind is empty you can use it fully to strengthen your concentration, without interruption of thoughts and stuff.